Mistabishi's going full potato on Facebook

Enjoyed it. I think Mistabishi better articulates himself in person. He just types utter rubbish when presented with a keyboard!

Still a bit of a nob but appreciate some of the stuff he said.

Mistabishi has always made some fairly cogent and valid points.

His problem is he tends to follow it up with an inflammatory load of horse shit.

It isn't helped by the fact that half of the responses are mind-numbingly stupid as well, approaching the argument from the classic "i'm right you're wrong" standpoint, which isn't particularly conducive to a proper debate.

I'll check out the interview later.

Finally had a listen to the interview today. I don't think the guy at the ends "Goes in" I just think he said what was needed to be said. I think the whole thing went well for Mistabishi and I think Mampi Swift did a great job with the interview.

Finally had a listen to the interview today. I don't think the guy at the ends "Goes in" I just think he said what was needed to be said. I think the whole thing went well for Mistabishi and I think Mampi Swift did a great job with the interview.

Mistabishi drama is so 2015 dude

similiarly i found it quite interesting. mampi handled the interview well and asked all the right questions

yeah lol scoundrel said what needed to be said... but mampi was way too soft. scoundrel shouldn't have needed to say anything mampi should have just clearly said that himself

IMG_20180113_200754.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159887183610584&id=40123750583

IMG_20180113_200823.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159889290335584&substory_index=0&id=40123750583

FB_IMG_1515869094981.jpg

FB_IMG_1515869388379.jpg

FB_IMG_1515869333170.jpg

This cunt is a paranoid narcissist with no compassion and his thinking is just conspiratorial bullshit fuelled by sources like Breitbart, PragerU, and the Donald Trump subreddit.

I bet he frequently misquotes Sadiq Khan as having apparently said "terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city", when he actually said:

oh and his newest song sounds like the electronic music they put on educational videos in 1999 to make them appealing for kids

Back
Top Bottom