Mistabishi - You can´t sell this - 24.12.2010

What!!?!?
I don't understand, is it a dnb mix, or is it some kind of smart comeback that he is trying to get one over his critics with?
Silly tool

I thought the album on nonplus by LoL was by him under a diff name. Can't see why he would be bitter about 'internet opinion' of what he did. It was the lowest of the low and a disgrace to the whole scene - but I will see what that LoL album is like, give him a chance.

I thought the album on nonplus by LoL was by him under a diff name. Can't see why he would be bitter about 'internet opinion' of what he did. It was the lowest of the low and a disgrace to the whole scene - but I will see what that LoL album is like, give him a chance.

Oh right, but surely by changing his name that suggests he cares about his opinion....?!

Oh right, but surely by changing his name that suggests he cares about his opinion....?!

dont get me wrong, im not sticking up for him or what he did. what i meant was he should be prepared to take all the internet opinion that comes his way like a man rather than crywank about it.

nonplus is a good label with high quality control, while i dont think everything they release is touched with gold, its got to be worth a listen to this lol sound. and if its good then he should stick to producing only, because he insulted sixty years of dj culture and thousands of djs hard work.

I think that's probably fair enough. I've been on holiday abroad for 10 days so haven't actually lstened to this posted 'mix'. Give it a listen soon and pass further judgement then.

It was on his soundcloud but doesn´t seem to be there anymore, nother crywank..

"MERRY CHRISTMAS INTERNET. YOU FUCKING SHITHOUSE. "

What does he want to argue about..his fuck yall attitude doesn´t appeal to me either. He could be happy that he wasn´t caught mcing with a finger up his bum aswell.

ha. guess i will let this one pass me by, despite my initial curiosity.
Losing friends with 'the internet' is equivalent to losing friends with the human race!

Back
Top Bottom