Mistabishi - Printer Jam Remix

I reaaallyyy don't like it, and it's not often I dislike something that much

Just in theory, the sound of a printer is gonna get fuckin annoying after a while, so why make a tune out of it with as many repeated different variations of that sound as possible :confused:

Just not a fan I'm afraid, very clever idea but, just doesn't really work in my opinion

I dont mind it to be honest. Think the sounds suit Dubstep better. Bet I hear this at FWD>> tonight too...

I reaaallyyy don't like it, and it's not often I dislike something that much

Just in theory, the sound of a printer is gonna get fuckin annoying after a while, so why make a tune out of it with as many repeated different variations of that sound as possible :confused:

Just not a fan I'm afraid, very clever idea but, just doesn't really work in my opinion

Spot on IMO. Full marks to Mista for originality, being so inventive and having the production skills to make it all into a coherent track, but like you said, its a pretty horrible sound so I'm never too happy when this gets played :D

Other possible tracks - "Numatic Drill Jam", "Old Metal Nail Scraped Relentlessly Across A Blackboard Jam"

The original is quite a weird song. I can take it in small dosages. Quite odd that Mista would choose that of all the songs on the album to be his major single. Arguably the least accessible tune on the whole LP.

Lights Really Bad, Heaven's Sake, Damage, Greed, No Matter What...so many good tunes, why Printer Jam, Mista?

Guy's still brilliant though. How Hospital keeps finding all these amazingly talented artists is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom