Mistabishi - Kontrollerism

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by footballs, Jul 30, 2012.

1. footballs

footballs New Member

I know how much you all adore Mistabsihi (judging from the search I just did!)

Here is the latest incarnation of his fake DJ'ing practices that he posted on his FB yesterday:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Tim Reaper

Tim Reaper Member

Talented guy.

3. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

shame he's a massive cunt

4. footballs

footballs New Member

You've blatantly never met him.

5. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

you dont have to meet him to know hes a fool.. just check his fb

6. footballs

footballs New Member

Is this place a web site of bedroom DJ's ?

7. Sicx

Sicx Well-Known Member

Mistabishi?

8. footballs

footballs New Member

Ha! No, I watch him on DOA though, which is where I saw him post the link to this. He seems to get on with everyone over there.

9. thembones

thembones Member

The username rings a bell from from DNBA

"This is what people like Hospital do. They force-feed the public clumps of dogshit served on a sponsored and branded PR spoon. They represent a world populated by aspirational lifestyle models, middlemen and PR bullshitters, where The Record has taken a back seat to what brand of sunglasses you're wearing or what name you're collaborating with."

"He's restlessly checking every parameter again and again to make sure the next sequence lines up. This is his music, that he's made, and he's running every element of it LIVE. Can you understand that? LIVE. Not *I rub other men's 12"s whilst flashing disco lights in everyone's face* LIVE, but actually properly LIVE."

"Agreed. It's offensive to call someone who can actually make their own records a DJ. Trouble is, DJ mag was started when people thought DJ's were actually cool, instead of just posing middlemen who couldn't pull a tune out of their arse if their lives depended on it."

"A life of rubbing other men's black 12"s and cruising the internet has clearly turned you into a repressed homosexual."

"I'll buy it if it sounds like very high quality inspirational music and isn't just a generic landfill track by some cunt using a vinyl release as nothing more than a business card for his grotty club dj set."

"Really must remember to unsubscribe from Hospital records. It's been an endless barrage of shoddy shite all year. From the dogshit Euro-stylings of Lano and Woodley via the myspace demos Logistics and Nutone are trying to pass off as tunes, to the trying-too-hard exercises in marketing that High Contrast has been farting out the back of his PC recently. It's just become really crap music. I don't care who likes it or how impressive their events are, the music is just really really bad. Does that make sense? It makes sense to me. Obviously, Hospital are the moral guardians of everything that is righteous and true in drum and bass music, so I guess I must be wrong, and it's actually correct for me to like this derivative plastic kiddie-disco dogshit. "

If you are him stop fucking whining. Post videos and let the music do the talking.

If you are not him, stop the stalking and personality mirroring you fucking loser.

richie_stix likes this.
  10. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

mistabishi youve clearly got deep mental issues mate

11. footballs

footballs New Member

Me and him share the same views. Is that some kind of a problem for you? Are you one of those DNBA types that tried to be a copy of a copy of some bloke in a cap that plays other people's records for a living?
    I find it incredible that he still even bothers to go anywhere near the dnb scene the amount of shit they give him. The man's a saint and puts everyone one of you completely to shame.

12. thembones

thembones Member

Exactly the same views it seems, it's not a problem for me, I feel sorry for you more than anything.

You actually managed to get moderately big in a scene you love but fucked it all up, then have the audacity to constantly whine and try and devalue other people who don't have to put on a cd to play a few records for an hour or so.

You always quote that the music should be 'for the ravers not for the DJs' and hark back to the times you were first getting into the Virus sound and going out a loving every minute of it, were you not listening to DJs during those times? or would you rather have someone stood at the front with one 1210 with a pause in between every tune?

You're worse than an over bearing atheist, hellbent on your opinion being the one truth, just let people get on with what they love. If you didn't spout all this shite I would still have some respect for you, you make decent music and obviously know your way around hardware so I think I'm speaking on behalf of the majority here and give the fucking ego a rest as it's getting really fucking boring.

Jwood27, $marty and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I dont think this threads gonna blow up tbf coz i think everyones bored to tears with mistabishis shit preaching and repeating the same things again and again, no one gives a flying fuck you boring boring cunt

14. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Ah mista. At least sign up as yourself dude. Plus, there's no point hiding behind a proxy.

15. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I or one find this thread genuinely amusing, keep it up chaps, whether you be Bishi or not.

Fun fact; in Japanese, "bishi" means like a sort of next level effeminate batty boy, how about that.

1 person likes this.
  16. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

17. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

that first tune on the vid is the opening music to flight of the navigator aint it?

18. skwiffer

skwiffer Active Member

Made me think "Supermarket Sweep". It's getting a bit heavier 10 minutes in though.

19. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

funny how u dislike people playing other peoples records but that mix is just a copy of loads of other peoples tunes...just not quite as good. try turntables imo

20. Grade

Grade Active Member

^