Mistabishi- From Memory

That's some powerful bass right there. I like what he did with Printer Jam, very original.

It's on his Drop EP in case you didn't know. But the CD release unfortunately.

Yeah exactly. It's not on the 2x12" release. This had better be the B side of some new tune he releases in the summer.

Yeah exactly. It's not on the 2x12" release. This had better be the B side of some new tune he releases in the summer.

rbc3_16.jpg

You tell him mate.

The_voice, to me I would only play this at home, unless it were a liquid set. I hope its released as a b side as well

Quality tune, very well produced. Imo the album is sick!!

I have one query though, why is my copy of this song 16mins lol?? And it total this one song is 39mb lol :wtf:

ez

Yea that's a wicked tune Mistabishi got some good tunes on his new album No matter what is an awesome tune and Greed.
Hospital Records have some of the best Producers in DnB. Really loving all the new sounds from Mistabishi
Danny Bryds album is Solid good tunes and High Contrast is the remix king !!!

I have a really random question does anyone know were i can download - Imogen Heap - Headlock (High Contrast Remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiY-MTrSO1Q

If you haven't herd this then u don't know what your in for!!!

Last edited:
Quality tune, very well produced. Imo the album is sick!!

I have one query though, why is my copy of this song 16mins lol?? And it total this one song is 39mb lol :wtf:

ez

Hidden track is what he said it was called, or sumthin :rinsed:

Tha Mista is a really good producer, I dig his style :D

I wasn't too sure on the album at first but the more and more I listened to it, the more and more I liked it.

I'm obsessed with it now and can't stop listening to it!

wtf intro too long? It's just perfect - this kind of floating needs a big intro imo. You can always start mixing earlier... I've been wondering lately about all these "rules" in dnb.. mistabishi has broken almost all of them and his tunes are just something that keeps things going forward.

Back
Top Bottom