Mistabishi 'Dropped' from all future Hospitality Events

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Taken from Hospital Records statement on IDJ.co.uk

Opinions have been flying all over the place on various internet forums, but we thought we should get an exclusive statement from Hospital Records, Mistabishi... Read more’s label, to see what they thought of the matter.

“Mistabishi is an oddball genius who makes totally unique music,” they tell us. “His album 'Drop' and current single 'From Memory' are testament to that. His latest "DJing" fiasco in Reading however is another story and he's let himself down badly. He won't be playing Hospitality again and we'd advise any promoters out there to steer well clear so he can do what he does best - make brilliant original tunes in the studio.”

Gutted! Would have liked to see him 'live' one last time!

he is a producer not a DJ as he has said in the statments he made, i would be suprised if he is even arsed about this.

Course hes going to be arsed, I'm sure he will miss turning up to a club an getting £200 for it.

he has sed in all his statements he makes music, that is his prime objective, so let him persue his prime objective, everwere he plays now he wont get the welcome he got previously...if i was him i would leave the decks alone, i am gutted for him really but he has fucked himself over proppa.

he is a producer not a DJ as he has said in the statments he made, i would be suprised if he is even arsed about this.

Of course he cares. The amount of money there is to be made compared to royalties from production is huge, especially when you're getting £400 to imitate djin. ;)

Seriously though, he'll be pissed.

Mate of corse he is gunna be arsed!!!
No self promotion, No wong in the back burner! Gezzer has done himself over nicely! Almost as funny as Brain Harvey running himself over!

I feel kinda sorry for him... If i was him I'd smash out a bangin 12" and get practicing on the decks 24/7 in private.. Then come back and let the world see him do a half decent mix without cheating.. Only way to redemption..

Can't believe Hospitality are on a publicity hype ting like this...

Its all fucking spin.

Disgracefull behaviour on all their parts, imo.

Nobody actually gives a fuck, apart from the promoters & punters that got duped.

Time to move on & shut the fuck up about it.

LOL. Serves him right.

Most ravers buzzing off their tits at the front of the rave wanna see the DJ mixing, blending & having a good time as well! As far as I'm informed, Mistabishi never filled any of these requirements. So, no loss for me!!

I feel kinda sorry for him... If i was him I'd smash out a bangin 12" and get practicing on the decks 24/7 in private.. Then come back and let the world see him do a half decent mix without cheating.. Only way to redemption..

Dunt know y he didnt do this anyway, surely he must of known he was a bit weak on the turntables!

am i missing something here? what did he do? did he just do a totally gash set?

Where have you been hiding? Loads of shit about it the last couple of weeks.

He pretended to do a DJ set whilst playing a pre recorded mix. Basically a cheat.

Guy gets all he deserves. I hope to god he stops producing aswell, his tunes are shit. Printer jam actually offends my ears. Not sure how you can call that music.

thing is i can see how it must be hard when u become a big producer and then ur getting booked for djin an places and u cant mix! if someone asked me to mix at a club now id want to but i wouldnt because i know id be fucking gash! it aint even asif he was mixing 'mixed' cd's me and my mate used to do that on his cd decks and it was easy.. just putting a cd in and pretending is a joke! thats what them dirty old men at disco's do!

Back
Top Bottom