Mistabishi - Drop LP Promos

sometimes feels like he's trying too much to create a nice sounding track and sacrifcing the content. saying that though, i am a fan of his. no matter what and she lied are wicked tunes.

bit undecided about this though... printer jam is a nice idea for a track. but the other tunes are a bit too average hospital for me....

Might pass on this one but that printer jam tune is weird but kinda catchy lol.

so hang on he released greed and is putting it on his lp aswell? im not a fan of that...

im not a fan of the tune at all! does ma sweed in!

printer jam is the definition of original but not sure if il buy an lp jst for that....

"Light Is Really Bad" is a good 'un. I heard L.E use this as his intro a while back. Its got a nice bouncy alternate sound!!!

hmmm will have to give this a listewn wen i get home and outa the office. yer wot the fuck is tht about putting greed as a single and on the album? wierd. i find that his tracks are definately experimental (i mean the guy uses the sound of a footbal being kicked at a wall for his kick and a basketball bouncing for his snare!) and make for good listening, but as a dj i cant honestly find myself dropping printer jam or greed in a club or woteva.

Last edited:
Got this in the mail yesterday and completely changed my mind about printer jam!
Probably the best song on the album!

Got this in the mail yesterday and completely changed my mind about printer jam!
Probably the best song on the album!

Yes mate! I got mine this morning and it was the only tune on there I wasn't bothered about.

Listened to it a few times and the only thing I don't like about it is that the intro is tricky to mix. Once it drops though I can't fault it :D

Back
Top Bottom