Mistabishi - Drop LP Promos

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
sometimes feels like he's trying too much to create a nice sounding track and sacrifcing the content. saying that though, i am a fan of his. no matter what and she lied are wicked tunes.

bit undecided about this though... printer jam is a nice idea for a track. but the other tunes are a bit too average hospital for me....

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
"Light Is Really Bad" is a good 'un. I heard L.E use this as his intro a while back. Its got a nice bouncy alternate sound!!!

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
hmmm will have to give this a listewn wen i get home and outa the office. yer wot the fuck is tht about putting greed as a single and on the album? wierd. i find that his tracks are definately experimental (i mean the guy uses the sound of a footbal being kicked at a wall for his kick and a basketball bouncing for his snare!) and make for good listening, but as a dj i cant honestly find myself dropping printer jam or greed in a club or woteva.

Last edited:

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
Got this in the mail yesterday and completely changed my mind about printer jam!
Probably the best song on the album!
Yes mate! I got mine this morning and it was the only tune on there I wasn't bothered about.

Listened to it a few times and the only thing I don't like about it is that the intro is tricky to mix. Once it drops though I can't fault it :D