Mistabishi at it again

Lol what a cock. Just comes across as a pissed off 5 year old school girl.

Tunes are pretty decent to be fair, nice rhythms in there and definitely some Virus inspirations, as well as the African stuff.
Leave out the Hospital bash and it's not too bad of an interview really.

I get the feeling he's almost past it but just needs to try and stick the boot in a few more times before fully moving on, which I hope he does because there is some talent in that brain.

hes shit and his musics shit

hope hes having fun playing at squat raves because his mate owns the sound system

I see hes now started bashing a whole social class, ironic because I wonder what class the majority of people who go to his squat raves are? And bashing goldie now, and playaz, strange how no one would mention Mistabishi as a pioneer of the scene.

dickhead

inb4 a "mistabishi fan" replies, schizophrenic wanker

People would probably have forgiven him for the past by now if he didnt keep bringing it up by saying things like "Not really. I'm not a marketing or P.R. man. If I was I'd still be on Hospital Records and be making Euro-step. That's the only market I've been anywhere near with my music. The rest of it exists in the wilderness." in every fucking interview.

hope hes having fun playing at squat raves because his mate owns the sound system

I see hes now started bashing a whole social class, ironic because I wonder what class the majority of people who go to his squat raves are? And bashing goldie now, and playaz, strange how no one would mention Mistabishi as a pioneer of the scene.
went to one of the ott squats he was meant to be at, was fucking horrendous. social class thing is funny though because whenever i see him rant about hospitality i can't help but think he's on the dole, dno why l0l.

Funny, the safari thing inst that bad but I guess knocking hospital and Goldie in an interview is bound to get him some more listens? and mocking social classes is not what music is about. sounds like he needs to grow the fk up.

I couldn't believe how often he attempted to insult people by calling them 'council house idiots' in those comments. He could easily lose any fans he does have by continuing on with those assumptions. He is just making himself look even more like an arrogant wanker.

Its almost too retarded to be real. Surely no one is stupid enough to write stuff like that. Is it 100% him wfiting it?

Scrap my previous comment, got a Facebook blocker in my mac so couldn't see the comments (was a bit confused at the hate going out at first) looks a bit like split personality trolling to me, the guy can't be that bad at spelling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom