MISSION @ Subway, Portsmouth. Friday 10 09 04

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Thought id bring this to you guys attention, come down an show some support.
Me an the grinch will be rippin Pompey apart! :scally:

MISSION DRUM AND BASS
Friday 10th September 2004 - 9:30PM till 2AM
SUBWAY @ CLUB EQ, 1 GRANADA ROAD, PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE
DJs:
JAY WALKER (BREAKNECK / RISQUE-BUSINESS RADIO)
LYNX (UNDERFIRE / RENEGADE ROLLERS)

BAGSTER (MISSION / QUALITYBEATSRADIO)
SHAKEY (MISSION / QUALITYBEATSRADIO)

MCs:
GIBBER (MISSION / BREAKNECK)
RATTA
STRANGER

Price: FIRST 20 LADIES FREE / £3 WITH FLYER / £5 ON DOOR

Email: 07930685584 0R 07960 526423
Web site: http://WWW.QUALITYBEATSRADIO.COM

gwarn gangster, big up! the 'klaww in full pompey effect, would come down, but aint about workin at 8.30 the nex day.

big up the grinch too mate, smash it up!

:sniper:

Looking forward to this.....I've even taken a day off work to come up with some new amazing lyrics for the night......check dis.....ahem......

It's the Gibberdee man, when I mash up the jam, even in America or even Japan..........when I say Gibber, you say bo-oh-oh-oh-....GIBBER.....GIBBER.......

Pretty good eh................. :slick:

TooEZ said:
Looking forward to this.....I've even taken a day off work to come up with some new amazing lyrics for the night......check dis.....ahem......

It's the Gibberdee man, when I mash up the jam, even in America or even Japan..........when I say Gibber, you say bo-oh-oh-oh-....GIBBER.....GIBBER.......

Pretty good eh................. :slick:

Yo, now thats fresh lyrics bro lol

Be sure to give me 5 minutes to chat wiv ya, might have something in the pipelines for towards the end of the year. :2thumbs:

jay walker said:
Yo, now thats fresh lyrics bro lol

Be sure to give me 5 minutes to chat wiv ya, might have something in the pipelines for towards the end of the year. :2thumbs:

.....I thought I'd get some support for those beauties.

Yeah sure ting man, will be hovering about for most of the night, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of time

I hear there was some good video footage taken from the night by the man Shake it!

wouldnt mind checking that out (y)

big up Shakey for 4 years of graft...mang!

Yeah, a much better turn out than usual....although I don't think there were even 20 ladies there! Big ups to all the mission lot once again and to the Jay Walker and Mr Lynx for making a special appearance on the night. Indeed - massive big up to Mr Shakey for holding it all together and being the legend he is. *Subtle coughing voice* Give him a set at Breakneck!

Back
Top Bottom