Mission: Saturday @ Subway....

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Come darn mission u lot!!!

Its at Subway, and the more the merrier!

I'm playing so obviously it will be the best one yet!!! ha ha!

i belive its this saturday, its all bnice n cheap so its worth a go!

safe~!!!

big up bagster and shakey for knowing the mans dem is gonna rock tha place!!! im gonna be playing a liquid dark cyber tech fuck selection!

boooooh!!!

:twitch: :weirdo: :rambo: (y) :mr_cool: :mr_cool: :mr_cool: :dynamite:

isnt pascal on saturday as well? whats the deal with that? are the events gonna be linked or is it just seriously bad planning?

defenetly be there with the somerstown kru scallies and maybe a little something for everybody that love the mcs in raves.( thanks to gibber ) respect ! and wat is up with that menace night wat is going on menace or mission ? 8O

j
skope said:
isnt pascal on saturday as well? whats the deal with that? are the events gonna be linked or is it just seriously bad planning?

just had shakey on my phone...he aint happy...

i think we are just about to witness pompeys first dnb turf war....ouch!

ive gotta play at mission and interview pascal at menace!!!!

fuck it aint good this is eq's fault!!!!!! tossers!!!

anyway, why cant we all work together? aparent;ly there have already been poster wars and menace have been taking missions posters down with my name on them!!!!! this is NOT GOOD!!!!! we do not want shit like this happening trust me!!!!! NO BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this aint true!!!!!!!!!! (yn)

lokki said:
j

just had shakey on my phone...he aint happy...

i think we are just about to witness pompeys first dnb turf war....ouch!

ive gotta play at mission and interview pascal at menace!!!!

fuck it aint good this is eq's fault!!!!!! tossers!!!

anyway, why cant we all work together? aparent;ly there have already been poster wars and menace have been taking missions posters down with my name on them!!!!! this is NOT GOOD!!!!! we do not want shit like this happening trust me!!!!! NO BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this aint true!!!!!!!!!! (yn)
Yeah that is not good (n)

Tis a shame when it comes to shit like that.

P.S. Lokki, you got Breakneck down as Beakneck in your signature :uberlaugh

Big up the beakneck massif!

grabthebeak.jpg

skope said:
they stuck a poster slap bang over the top of one of mine.
to553r5

hmmmm...thats a bit silly! its not the cleverest way to get people to go to your night. might not be the main promoters fault, it could just be some over enthusiastic helper!!!

they took sll mission's posters and flyers out of evolution records in portsmouth and put their's in there place! cheeky monkeys!

(its now breakneck!, not beakneck. its because the keyboards for macs are really small and i am always making speelink mistakes.)

lokki said:
hmmmm...thats a bit silly! its not the cleverest way to get people to go to your night. might not be the main promoters fault, it could just be some over enthusiastic helper!!!

they took sll mission's posters and flyers out of evolution records in portsmouth and put their's in there place! cheeky monkeys!

(its now breakneck!, not beakneck. its because the keyboards for macs are really small and i am always making speelink mistakes.)

Mate, it's probably a good thing they've been doing that.....loads more peeps gonna come down if they Pascal on the flyer, no?! Free lying publicity.....Pascal won't turn up, then they hear the rinsin sounds of mission and they all trot over to our bit!! Hmmm....... :banana:

TooEZ said:
Mate, it's probably a good thing they've been doing that.....loads more peeps gonna come down if they Pascal on the flyer, no?! Free lying publicity.....Pascal won't turn up, then they hear the rinsin sounds of mission and they all trot over to our bit!! Hmmm....... :banana:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom