Mission? Menace? How were they?

yer it was ok we got let up stairs after mission stoped ..well good djs at mission that night but .my view is menace aint going no wer special..maybe if it was packed out in full then the next one might but be an so on but we gota get more peeps showin at mission got shit loads of potentual if it gets packed COME DOWN TO MISSION!!!JULY 10TH ..YER and thanks to gibber/bagster/shakey /for lettin my mc well enjoyed it lookin forward to the next one.. :mr_cool:

Bit disappointed with both of them to be honest.......those fucking twats at EQ don't know their arse from their elbows....I hope they're reading! Got the word out about Breakneck tho...so it's all good! Thanx to Mr Lokki for coming down and playing, sorry it was a bit of a let down! We'll keep trying though...... :gslayer:

TooEZ said:
Bit disappointed with both of them to be honest.......those fucking twats at EQ don't know their arse from their elbows....I hope they're reading! Got the word out about Breakneck tho...so it's all good! Thanx to Mr Lokki for coming down and playing, sorry it was a bit of a let down! We'll keep trying though...... :gslayer:

ahh well..

illv//

yes that was ok!!! big up to mission, at least we tried eh?

not to worry the organiser of menace was sound and wasnt happy about all the cock up and everything either!

EQ is a lot better now! but the system in the subway is impossible to mix on! i forgot my headphones and had to use shakey's. Unfortunately all i could hear through them was white noise! and Mr Gibber's lyrics! oh well!

big up to Pascal! what a sound geeza! He pl;ayed a two hour set after just getting back from Finland! I got a wicked interview with him whilst sat in his car, i think he was quite impressed with the dancers coming out of Elegance so big up to them to! the blonde girl is FFFFFFIIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!!!

one of them looked a bit rough tho! >>>>:rik:

Back
Top Bottom