MISSION DRUM AND BASS (mission and a half) 28th MAY 2005 @theme nightclub, GRANADA RD

"SHAKEY"

MISSION​
qbmission.JPG

Last edited:
:rave: Check this out everybody
MISSION CONTROL pressent.......
MISSION DRUM & BASS (the next mission)
QUALITYBEATS LIVE
SATURDAY 28th MAY @THEME​

"SHAKEY AND SPARKEE" :who_wants :gun: back2back special
BAGSTER :tehpepsi: (scratching? u knows it)
DJ CATCH :twisted: ( Mr QUALITYBEATS himself )
DJ SCRIBE :1: (missions latest TOP BANANA)
DJ BAMBAM :twitch: """"""DUCK""""!!!!!!!!!!!

MC's
GIBBER :shabba:
FLAK :wave:
STRANGER :fag:
RATTA :lol:
SIDEKICK & LUKEY D :nutkick:
"when the BOAT PARTY just is'nt enough, and your left needing more bass, well get your HARDCORE dnb heads cramed into THEME NIGHTCLUB for more dancing, more laughing and more BASS IN YOUR FACE. lets ave it!!!"

Shakey

Last edited:
:nono: oh yeah info is good,
sod it, cheers sdm, i forgot about that. :violin:

i got a good feeling anyway :slayer:

anyway, may the force be with ya init :devilslay

Shakey

Last edited:
:lol:OH YEAH

:shabba: listen up
:tehpepsi: there will be a mass cd give away at this event :banana: All qualitybeats massive will ba in attendance :rambo: projection screen playing clasic movies as dj's rince out :twisted: this event will be filmed for future internet feature
:wave: MC FLAK from KUNNINGMINDZ.com will be making special apperence :nutkick: collect our copy of THE BAG when leaving, this includes flyers for forthcoming events, information on how to dj with us on QBradio, cds presented to u by the MISSION duo for your listening pleasure, sweets plus much more. :fag: so come and get ya moneys worth. :twitch:

You knows it makes sence :who_wants "Shakey"

Last edited:
NICE ONE..., basically you all just have to come, cos its gonna be wiiiicked :gpeace:
... was there at last coupla mission nights, i bet this time the crew are preparing something again,,,so basically - get Missioned on sat:)... :welcome: :devilslay

Gonna be a dirty,stinkin,nasty dutty night:saber:

Make sure ya reach peeps, Big ups 2 the mission and qualitybeats cartel and everyone who went last week :rslayer:

See ya deya :who_wants

:alchy: all man to make a apperance this saturday night ist gona blow up big time
got bare djs and bare mces for your ears
easy all crew involved qb gang and mission man dem

respect to the regular mission ravers that attend everyone big up .. :whipem:

aint been to mission for time mainly cos of the midweek bizniz to old to be raving on school night :mkay:

if you aint going , get there its always a good night good atmosphere and good people and me aswell :crazy:

Support ya local scene people

or you could just go to any of the pompey cheese clubs get chatted up by a ruff bird and be forced to punch a mouthy pikey on the way home

u kno it makes sense :beers: be there

agreed, u just gotta be there...
i heard that theres some massive stuff happenin so wont miss it :gpeace: , so anyone whos not coming it will be the most random stupidness, :2thumbs:

:twitchy: tut tut tut, nice one jay. Touch, make sure u have a blinder

Now does anyone elese not know thats its HOMELANDS this same day. WKD

You peps are going or not, if ya not ya know where to be, COME ON :jackson: :gpeace:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom