VIP Junglist
3 £ ENTRY ALL NIGHT.

SET TIMES :

9 30 -10.15 DJ SQUIBB

10.15-11.00 DJ SMALLPAUL & MC REN DOLLER

11.00-12.00 DJ JAYWALKER & MC RATTA

12.00-1.00 DJ STONEWOOD & MC JCMC

1.00-2.00 DJ SHAKEY & MC STRANGER & LUKEY D

DUE TO MIC BATTLES :cry: THERE WILL BE STRICT RULE IN PLACE FROM SATURDAY 28TH ONLY BOOKED MCES TO PERFORM ON THE NIGHT ......
YOU CANT TURN UP TO A RAVE AND ASK TO HAVE A GO ON THE DECKS SO THE SAME RULE APPLYS TO THE MIC ..TRUST ME PEOPLE BOOKED MCES ONLY !

This one gonna be phat, round 3 of mission already this month!!!! got a feeling this gonna go off, big up all mission crew and yeah as mr 12 inch ginch says only booked mc's etc, hectic weekend coming up, whos ready??

12 inch grinch said:
DUE TO MIC BATTLES :cry: THERE WILL BE STRICT RULE IN PLACE FROM SATURDAY 28TH ONLY BOOKED MCES TO PERFORM ON THE NIGHT ......
YOU CANT TURN UP TO A RAVE AND ASK TO HAVE A GO ON THE DECKS SO THE SAME RULE APPLYS TO THE MIC ..TRUST ME PEOPLE BOOKED MCES ONLY !

I thought you were going b2b on the mic with Ryan B! :shittin:

I had Vagga D ask the question of 'if he turns up, can he get on the mic?' methinks this answers it :readthis:

Roll on Saturday, Lets get on a Mission an mash it up! :rinsed:

jay walker said:
I thought you were going b2b on the mic with Ryan B! :shittin:

I had Vagga D ask the question of 'if he turns up, can he get on the mic?' methinks this answers it :readthis:

Roll on Saturday, Lets get on a Mission an mash it up! :rinsed:
im shaw it can be arranged in the near futer i will find out asap

yo yo people tonight yer
we have slight change to the night we got vagga d commin down roll out pur 100% home grown lyric for you lot .....see yaz ther:beers:

Back
Top Bottom