VIP Junglist
3 £ ENTRY ALL NIGHT.

SET TIMES :

9 30 -10.15 DJ SQUIBB

10.15-11.00 DJ SMALLPAUL & MC REN DOLLER

11.00-12.00 DJ JAYWALKER & MC RATTA

12.00-1.00 DJ STONEWOOD & MC JCMC

1.00-2.00 DJ SHAKEY & MC STRANGER & LUKEY D

DUE TO MIC BATTLES :cry: THERE WILL BE STRICT RULE IN PLACE FROM SATURDAY 28TH ONLY BOOKED MCES TO PERFORM ON THE NIGHT ......
YOU CANT TURN UP TO A RAVE AND ASK TO HAVE A GO ON THE DECKS SO THE SAME RULE APPLYS TO THE MIC ..TRUST ME PEOPLE BOOKED MCES ONLY !

This one gonna be phat, round 3 of mission already this month!!!! got a feeling this gonna go off, big up all mission crew and yeah as mr 12 inch ginch says only booked mc's etc, hectic weekend coming up, whos ready??

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
12 inch grinch said:
DUE TO MIC BATTLES :cry: THERE WILL BE STRICT RULE IN PLACE FROM SATURDAY 28TH ONLY BOOKED MCES TO PERFORM ON THE NIGHT ......
YOU CANT TURN UP TO A RAVE AND ASK TO HAVE A GO ON THE DECKS SO THE SAME RULE APPLYS TO THE MIC ..TRUST ME PEOPLE BOOKED MCES ONLY !
I thought you were going b2b on the mic with Ryan B! :shittin:

I had Vagga D ask the question of 'if he turns up, can he get on the mic?' methinks this answers it :readthis:

Roll on Saturday, Lets get on a Mission an mash it up! :rinsed:

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
jay walker said:
I thought you were going b2b on the mic with Ryan B! :shittin:

I had Vagga D ask the question of 'if he turns up, can he get on the mic?' methinks this answers it :readthis:

Roll on Saturday, Lets get on a Mission an mash it up! :rinsed:
im shaw it can be arranged in the near futer i will find out asap

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
yo yo people tonight yer
we have slight change to the night we got vagga d commin down roll out pur 100% home grown lyric for you lot .....see yaz ther:beers: