MissingAngel - A Creepy Website On The Internet

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Jan 5, 2009.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

MissingAngel - A Creepy Website On The Internet

[​IMG]

MissingAngel is best viewed in the dark, when you’re alone, and just about in the mood to scream “Holy shit!” at the rate of 200 holy shits a minute.

Thanks missingangel link

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Well I've signed up for the chatroom see ya later suckas. Im gunna blitz it with movies of animals wanking and mongoloid nutbags.

3. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

DARK times.

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Fuck me, fuck me.

5. JunglelisticG

JunglelisticG I ♥ Drum'N'Bass

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

7. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

not very nice!

8. clayasaurus

clayasaurus wintermute

9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i honestly honestly dont get it ? what you lot makking a big deal out of ?? , they obv dont keep the dead baby for ever, just make it coming into this world a celebration still , a coping mechanism for poor parents thats world is shattered when their baby is still-born , what the ' woah ' ' fuck , fuck ' 'scary ' shit all about ..

youve lost me ,

10. EWOKS

surely its just hideously sad,

perhaps posting a photo on a website is ' odd ' however, i bet for some mums and dads on there , its nice to know there are other people that go through , and have gone through the exact same trauma .. joining the forum to talk about it is a good idea aswell ,

however , my only negative view ,

is that , a still-born baby is so natural an innocent and free in a sense , that .. posting it on a forum with our mordern technology sort of takes away the innocence and purity .. like giving it a tattoo or sumthing, but not quiet as weird .. i dunno , its late .. im not thinking straight ,

im sure someone will tell me why its so eerie and fucked up ,

to me its just sad , really sad that a distraught mother , who probably went out buying a cot and little toys and things, .. went through such pain , and her only way of coping , after loosing what was a piece of her, is finding someone online that has gone through the same and sharing stories and pictures.if you lost your little baby,im sure you would want people to see the pictures and still show its beauty that the parent can see,
    women are here to make babies, reproduce and that only.. ( and the housework obviously) .. so im sure if something inside of them was born not breathing and ' still ' thats gotta be a big old kick in the fuckin teeth. everyone knows there a natural mothers bond, all mamals have the still borth probalem , and im sure its am fucked up for them as us .. anyway , am waffling shit .. i spose i just ' do ' understand the site, and dont think its weird in the slightest,

or am i not getting the site..

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  11. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

haha woah dude!! go to bed

12. EWOKS

A Father's Grief
    - Author Unknown -

It must be very difficult
    To be a man in grief,
    Since "men don't cry"
    and "men are strong"
    No tears can bring relief.

To stand up to the test,
    And field the calls and visitors
    So she can get some rest.

They always ask if she's all right
    And what she's going through.
    But seldom do they take his hand,
    "My friend, but how are you?"

He hears her crying in the night
    And thinks his heart will break.
    He dries her tears and comforts her,
    But "stays strong" for her sake.

To start each day anew.
    And try to be so very brave-
    He lost his baby too.

does that not say it all ..

13. EWOKS

hahah , righty ho , am off to bed now then .. think i mayby didnt need to have that last smoke .. got abit zoney zone then didnt i .. haha ..

14. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

I can honestly say you hav'nt got a fucking clue have you.

Myself and the mrs had the misfortune of having a stillbirth in 2007, You seen my sig. Your an ignorant little cunt. I had to watch my mrs give birth to a baby knowing it was already dead, so before you come out with bullshit think what the fuck your saying kid.

Because my STILLBORN son was 28 weeks old when he died my mrs wanted a funeral too. So we had to go through that heartache YET AGAIN.

YOU MY SON ARE A FUCKING MORON.

15. EWOKS

yes i know ?? .. whats the ignorant bit ?? .. i was saying i understand the site, dont try patronise me , when im backing the site up . ive also been close to a similar situation ..

16. EWOKS

read my second post , not just the one you quoted ..

then check your pm's ,

i was making a point , that think its odd on here how everyone thought it was eerie and weird .. i didnt understand that, i said its sad , and why wouldnt you want to treasure the memory of a life that was broughtinto this world but didnt make it , one of my girlfriends close friends had a stillbirth a week or two ago also , and she has the photos, my girl was telling me .. and i explained how sad, and what a heart destroying feeling that would be, seeing other mums with their babys pushong them around .. why does the world go on ??? ..that the feeling .. my mum who i am extrememly close to , she is now a midwife delivering baby to mums, after she lost hers under 3 years ago , trust me , i wasnt being negative .. you have read my text wrong , or a wrote it wrong and i reads negatively , but i assure you .. i am certainly not a twat on this issue , and i feel for the people affected by such situations .

17. EWOKS

ok i read my FIRST post, it can be read wrong ...

my fault , but my second that i posted literally straight after justifies and explians all ..

i think were actually two people that have got very emotional and strong feeling on this matter , you as you have first hand been through the pain ,and me .. well , it was still my mums baby and ive cetainly felt her pain .. believe ...

lets move on from this , was a mix up on words ..

let the poker commence !!! :clown:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  18. EWOKS

and lastly .. it was the whole ' a creepy website ' and ' eerie ' and al that shit that pissed me off , like the people on here were saying, the dudes running the site were retards coz they are making a big deal out of a baby that was never alive .. when obviosly , it is more than a big deal .. anyway , i refuse to post anymore , i know you understand now ..

19. The_Jungledon

i honestly honestly dont get it ? what you lot makking a big deal out of ?? , they obv dont keep the dead baby for ever, just make it coming into this world a celebration still , a coping mechanism for poor parents thats world is shattered when their baby is still-born , what the ' woah ' ' fuck , fuck ' 'scary ' shit all about ..

youve lost me ,

This is ethix's original post that i 1st saw and went ballistic at. If any of you have experienced anything like this or know someone who has this looks like someone being funny. (Well in my eyes it did) and made me furious as hell.

I've spoken to the FUCKER now and we've sorted it.

I'll apologise on the forum for giving you shit mate but i hope you see where i was coming from and the fury your post had me in. (BULL IN A CHINA SHOP)

20. The_Jungledon

And the whole reason the poker tourney is on monday is cause yall scared of the JD. :wave: