Missing Micky Finn Tape - Please help

pedro1979

Hi I was a massive fan of a specific tape that unfortunately got stolen out of my car. Now I am spending hours trying to find out the tape. Here is as much information I have on this specific tape

DJ was Micky Finn

MC's were Skibadee and Hyper, possibly around 1997

Tracks that were on the tape were no diggity and i got five on it, possibly had Ready or Not.

The I got 5 on it tune starting with words like Lord did I ever say want ya, oh the Micky Finn will ya, haha, i just love how the micky finn sound keep playing, keep playing.

It also had the mc skibadee with his excellant autotrader lyrics, oh no here we go rocking with the polo, mondeo etc.

It was a live event, i have downloaded varios around this era, such as roast 1997, one nation etc but cant seem to find this one. If anyone has heard or owned this event I am sure they would recognise it from the above info.

Many thanks.

im pretty sure ive tried that one, will download it again and listen just in case.

its definately around this era because of the 2 songs i remember no diggity and i got 5 on it.

its just trying to find the same tape that had skibadees autotrader lyrics as well.

im sure it was part of a 12 tape pack but it was this one particular tape im after.

i;ll let you know how i get on,.

---------- Post added 09-11-2010 at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was 08-11-2010 at 23:54 ----------

no it wasnt this one, really struggling, as its so easy to get confused with dreamscape, odyssey, helter skelter, so much back then !!! any other ideas ?

just downloaded micky finn with skibadee at life force 98, very very similar to the tape i am after, it has the autotrader lyrics but this isnt the one, getting closer though

hi mate the tape i belive you are looking 4 is bass-odyssey inc, the odyssey showcase 97 recorded in coventry on a black tape :)

Yeah it will be from 1997 as I have a United Dance tape from 1997 with Mickey Finn and GQ on and he starts with that I Got 5 On It VIP. Sick tape and sick tunes. Glamour Gold - You Can Run, Mental Power - Gold, Mask - You Rang, Amazon II - Music's Hypnotizing.

hey..im looking for that tape for years...can tell you its 100% recorded before 1997...i was listening to it in 1996...

appreciate this is the closest so far, however that tape / set must be out there somewhere, one of the best tapes i've ever heard and still looking for it today.....

Back
Top Bottom