missing amsterdam

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
i went innovation in dam.. now i miss amsterdam like crazy have dreams about it!! the weed lust lol:twisted::wave:

i need to get bak out there in 2009.. wanna go for 2 weeks!.. fat blazing!

ne1 else in this postion or sufferd

Last edited:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I missed Dam when I came back from Inno too, it's so nice & chilled out there! I wanna go back when it's warm, about May time or something.

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
i miss the cakes (non weed) also the hot chocolates with spray cream on top...

yates88

ive neva bin to inno but ive been 3 times n im in love wiv the place...ive not been since u've not been allowed to smoke backy in the cafes but i doubt that'll make a difference. as BoudiCat said id like to go wen its warm...is there another inno in dam?? if so what time of year?

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
no always in nov.. ive been there in the summer b4.. the whether was fakkin nitemare when was there in nov

Last edited:

JunglelisticG

I ♥ Drum'N'Bass
VIP Junglist
Ive never been...but are dying to go out there and check it out! after what everyone says i really wonna check it out for myself!:not_worth

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
man i miss it too much.. went for 4nights just after inno (Stupid mistake booking b4 i knew bout inno lol) But going next year deffnatly to catch the cup and most likely inno aswell!!!!

slimbo011

yeah missed it like crazy wen i first got back!
probly goin out early next year.
so much stuff we didnt do cus we were so buzzed up all the time!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Basically, if you smoke a draw, you have to go to the dam.

I missed it after I went.

The tobacco ban came in on the last day I was there too.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Tobacco ban didn't make a difference at all really when we were there. I just miss the cronic so bad, theres some dam-quality white rhino here at the moment but it's well overpriced, 195 on a 25 gram Z, no thankyou!

yates88

got some lemon'y zest atm 160 4 full oz which aint a bad price these days which, at least da spayed shit seems to have gone away wont b gettin ne of that in DAM. Akro makin da trip to INNO the whole forum should go mess it up dam 4 a week!!??

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
got some lemon'y zest atm 160 4 full oz which aint a bad price these days which, at least da spayed shit seems to have gone away wont b gettin ne of that in DAM. Akro makin da trip to INNO the whole forum should go mess it up dam 4 a week!!??
i herd 1 dodgy thing bout the zest stuff.. i smoke it lastnite:andy:

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Everytime i go GUNZ i miss it like mad for about a month or so, mad how a place does that.

As you say about the weather, i've only ever gone in the summer, never been in the winter....would like to though.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
It weas fucking boiling when I went end of june.

Just blazed as fuck in the sunshine

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Same ere, when ever i've gone it's always been blazin' in more ways then one.