Mish Mash b2b Sam_The_Dnb_Man b2b Danwell live on ustream!

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
Catch us going b2b2b on ustream in about 10 minutes!

I'm tethering it through my phone so the connection might not be all that good but it was working fine earlier when we gave it a go so hopefully it all runs smoothly

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mishmashmixes

Edit: I had a bit of a special moment and put the wrong link! Should be fine now

Last edited:
This is my block at the moment mate!

r2pyed.gif

Last edited:

Nice one!

Just so people know... I'm in a white tshirt... sam is in blue... and danwell is in the top button done up crew

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Ignore the dusty needle from time to time

I take it by 'ting' you mean spliff? :tut: Anyway we're gonna have our own dnbtv thing going on. Make it weekly imo...

I take it by 'ting' you mean spliff? :tut: Anyway we're gonna have our own dnbtv thing going on. Make it weekly imo...

Nah none of us smoke lol

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

Just a heads up... I'm probably gunna stream it most times I dj. It's much more fun with the stream running! Next one will probably be tomorrow or tuesday, I'll post on here before I go on.

Nice one papa and all the others who joined the stream!

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Does anyone know of sites like ustream where you can stream stuff live for free? I'd rather find a different one where they don't play 30 seconds of adverts every 10 mins! But maybe they will all do something similar as that's what makes them free...

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Actually I think I've got it sorted now... I'll use ustream to stream it, which will have some ads, but I've found out I can store up to 10GB of recorded video for free so I can record it each time I stream it then put it up on youtube after each time, and once it's on there it will have no ads. Would be better to stream live with no ads but it doesn't seem like that's free anywhere...

I think we're going to stream again next saturday before shogun!
Pre rave drink & mix and ting

Ahh bangin, might be able to get wifi on the train on the way down from a million miles away (first class like a king). If not I will have to track you down in cable and you can show me your very best Irish jig.

Back
Top Bottom