miser - luciduk

Yes indeedy, good to see you post something new up, and as usual, yes I like it. Much I think.

Very nice.

Nice intro dude, I'm likin it so far. Ooooohhhh! I like the drop too! It all sounds minimal and clean!

Defo good to hear something new from you, and obviously the time out you took to find your style has worked wonders. But c'mon, be honest, how many tracks have you written before deciding you were ready to come back lol!

thanks guys! i would have posted something if i thought it was good enough tbh im still experimenting atm

Sweet track man love that bass everything sit's very well together man, if this is it b4 its finished cant wait to hear the end result lol.

thanks guys actually fink ur bein too kind but i cant tell ive listend to this track too many times

jesus....that track is tight

---------- Post added at 06:52 ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 ----------

if that was on vinyl i would buy 2 copies

man, this shit should get pressed, seriously it's fucking lethal!
those bass frequencies and the little bits of distortion are mad,
drums and all the little droplets and stuff are sick, very well done

rolling mate. dirty bass and the drums are seriously punchy. seriously liking this... sounding like a track which could quite easily be released.
thanks for the 320 tho mate definately be dropping this!!

i'm not a big fan of minimal dnb but this is pretty interesting, and not as boring as some of the stuff, likin' it, tight production as well

Back
Top Bottom