Ministry of Sound Vodka

what a load of balls misistry shud know better endorsing vodka. imagine DNBA endorsing bottles of water for all the ravers lol

well maybe its cheaper if you buy it in the clubs!! Vodka is the most popular drink out there and it sure show their entrepreneurship!! sucked in already... i wanna try it!

Let me tell you lot this: quality vodka should not have a taste. High class grain vodka should all taste the same - that is not have a taste. You are paying only for marketing.

Although that may be true I think that this vodka is designed to taste nice straight so the punter does not need worry about shelling out extra pounds on additional mixer charges, thus the happy slurrp slurrp faces in the ad ;) I'm willing to give it a go..

No vodka is supposed to taste nice straight. All needs mixers or something to drink down with. Vodka is alcohol plus water. Its not tequila. Drink freezing chilled or with a mixer if you don't like the taste.

Some more advice:

Always buy the cheapest vodka in a club.

They should all taste the same.

PLUS a lot of clubs will have exactly the same vodka in all the bottles, despite the differences in price. Its one of the many tricks that clubs pull on punters. Just a question of pouring no name vodka into expensive bottles. THERE IS NO WAY OF TELLING IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE. I've seen it done many many times.

But obviously Ministry wont be doing this because they have just gone ahead and launched their own vodka. I dont think this will become a trend though, perhaps it will. Im going to ministry soon, so ill hopefully be able to tell guys if there was any difference in taste.

Seems like the vodka is ready mixed. Disgusting.

Have a good time and also tell us if you're an advertising bot or not coz I haven't seen you telling us how TC is shit or not.

definately human, the last time i checked. oh you where i can get the Bart B More tune used in the ad? i tried afew places already. i thought Black Market would have it, but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom