Ministry Of Sound Presents Mixed - DJ Friction (2CD) - Tracklisting

Nice selection bar 1 or 2 ... I'll definitely be buying a copy though

Looking forward to hearing Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix) & Blu Mar - Ten Overwhelm (Seba Remix) especially Set It Off which is guaranteed to be slammin!

...but does anyone else not like the idea of paying for something that someone created in two hours that anyone could had made...or am I just being tight? :jerkit:

ah man!

i've been doing that bright lights >>> diplodocus for ages...and now frictions gone and stolen it off me!

im actually surprised that CD1 isnt all jump up, thank god for that! lovely bit of variety in there. CD2 just looks mouth-watering...

Looking forward to hearing Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix) & Blu Mar - Ten Overwhelm (Seba Remix) especially Set It Off which is guaranteed to be slammin!

...but does anyone else not like the idea of paying for something that someone created in two hours that anyone could had made...or am I just being tight? :jerkit:

I know what you mean mate, but when it's coming from somebody like Friction, who is just spinning dubs like the ones you've mentioned, I think it's more than fair to pay. I'm sure it takes him fucking ages to get a tracklist sorted too.
so glad he stuck Messiah in there!

ah man!

i've been doing that bright lights >>> diplodocus for ages...and now frictions gone and stolen it off me!

Haha, fuck it man. Just rinse it as normal!

Happens all the time with me. For example, last night AMC dropped Teleportation with Kingdom as his last mix last night which I've been rinsing for time. Also heard Andy mix Warehouse >>> Black Bladerunner Remix fairly recently which has been a firm favourite of mine for ages.

CD2 looks pretty fucking sleek man, definitely my preferred selection out of the two. Saying that CD1 actually looks fairly decent and like someone else said not packed full of shit throw away jump up which is like some of his live sets are like. Seems as if he's done a pretty good job trying to cover all styles and cater for all types of listeners. Big up Friction I say!

Back
Top Bottom