Minimal track (clip) by me looking for some feedback! (on soundcloud)

Nice intro. Bass that drops isnt deep enough. You need something PROPER mash up for impact on a track like this. Try hi passing everything (or at least the pads) before the drop. Wil give it more impact.

Nice one.

cheers for the feedback man! appreciated
how would i go about high passing some things just befroe the drop but not everywere else without making new tracks for each part?

hit the 'a' button on your keyboard or click the automation button at the top toolbar....

then on ur chosen channel, make sure u have the channel eq plugin on it with the low freq cut applied
under the channel name click the drop down thing, go to channel eq and click low cut frequency...

then create a couple of dots and drag 1 higher etc..

got some good ideas, and its good structure... but the actual bass sound just isnt nice to listen to, mixdown could do some work to get the clap punching thru a bit more. but its really good for a first bit of production !

i think your kick has weight but not enough pressence, its kinda sitting in the sub bass area, the clap as said needs bringing out. the bass could do with being a bit les raspy, id say some extra percussion loops here n there would bring out some momentum too :)

Back
Top Bottom