Minimal Tech 170 [Vol. 3]

Nice one Dan! Nah not in the end haha - went back to a mate's place in Brixton and before we knew it it was midnight and we couldn't be fucked. Did you?

nah mate ended up in vaxhall, was some shitty house/techno night, my mate said there was drums, he lied cause some bird he was trying to pull was going, shit night and he didn't even fuck her, still giving him grief about it now haha

Well, this mix is fucking gully. Nothing more can be said. Basically bagging more or less every tune after finally finding out the names of some of them!

nah mate ended up in vaxhall, was some shitty house/techno night, my mate said there was drums, he lied cause some bird he was trying to pull was going, shit night and he didn't even fuck her, still giving him grief about it now haha

Das wack!

Well, this mix is fucking gully. Nothing more can be said. Basically bagging more or less every tune after finally finding out the names of some of them!

Cheers man, glad you liked the tracks (y)

gave this a listen on the weekend and really enjoyed this mix.

Favourite section for me had to be the end Clarity - Reflex > Cern & Overlook - Nevada Ghost > Ahmad - Kingston Sound > Kid Drama - Kill Time, only heard nevada ghost before but really enjoyed the selection there and felt the mixes were tight.

Big up on this mate

Nice one Danny! I had a listen to yours today actually, but wanna give it another listen through before I comment - hold tight

Yeah digged this man.
Overall vibe was mellow and moody progressing into some tougher beats which really peaked my interest.
Honestly, I didn't recognise many of the tracks, which is nice, coz i get to listen to new music and it didn't disappoint.
Cern & Overlook - Nevada Ghost - whoaaally shite. this is right up my street. I shall be bagging this.

Mixing was clean and smooth. Made for lovely rolling mix. One for the late night sessions. Big ups.

Yeah digged this man.
Overall vibe was mellow and moody progressing into some tougher beats which really peaked my interest.
Honestly, I didn't recognise many of the tracks, which is nice, coz i get to listen to new music and it didn't disappoint.
Cern & Overlook - Nevada Ghost - whoaaally shite. this is right up my street. I shall be bagging this.

Mixing was clean and smooth. Made for lovely rolling mix. One for the late night sessions. Big ups.

Nice one AJ! And thanks for the comments on soundcloud. Yeh I try and dig a lot so that I can play some music that sets the mix out from the rest if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom