Minimal Drum and Bass

emy

VIP Junglist
I am getting into this a lot lately (mainly as I have been ill so its very relaxing to lsiten to) any recommendations for vinyl/ mixes to download?

I dont know much about minimal producers, havnt really got any minimal vinyl yet

Just got the Camo and Krooked Tonight one which sounds minimal, from the EP, wicked tunes on that :)

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Hang on its not tonight its the escape, well its not really that minimal, but the beats are great :)

Last edited:
look for mixes from data, june miller, ASC, bop

i dont know many its not really my styyyle

hopefully saint can pass through and point you in the right direction ;)

Haha joker.

Uhm depends on what youre looking for really but:

Dark: Data, June Miller, Stray, Rockwell, Halogenix, Amoss, Pessimist, Triad
Chilled: Instra:mental, dBridge, ASC, Sam KDC, Dakosa

Really rough guidelines there but have a flick through some of them and see what picks your fancy, bit easier to direct you if you have a rough idea of what you like.

Bulb, Ultracode, Stereotype, Mr. Sizef + Unquote, Getz + Nuage, Abstract Elements, Slovar, CJ Weaver, Consequence, Dominic Ridgway, Blue Motion, N4m3, Gerwin, Furi Anga..just to name a few.

Look out for the russians..they win.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
A few ppl have missed: Oak, Vaccine, Abstract Elements, Bulb, D ridgeway, DJ G, Consequence Joe syntax, Kingsin, Halogenix ;)

:rinsed: you people are fantastic, has any of you guys ever listened to "the escape".
@ Emy, I wouldn't say the escape is minimal at all. I think it's the only decent track C&K ever produced but then again, like every other track they just copied someone's music and for that particular tune it just sounds like it was done by Icicle. So I would suggest you to listen back to Icicle tracks. (y)

the critical sound album has always been good i thought, has a nice mix of stuff from like rockwell instramental jubei sabre etc, some of its quite dark but there are some chilled bits on there too

Back
Top Bottom