Minimal DnB

khujo1023

What minimal artists are you rocking right now?

- Data
- Naibu
- Anything from the Loxy_ soundcloud mixes.

Yeah man, thanks for joining in on the convo. I have an understanding of the word minimal... But thanks

Check the Autonomic and MicroFunk genres... Kinda spawned from minimal imo.

So Fracture, D Bridge, Skeptikal, Bop the list thankfully goes on....

Justice over law is fucking ace! Remember ID'ing that one on the album previews and losing my shit!

For me Homemade Weapons, Clarity (as mentioned), Overlook, Pessimist, Ruffhouse, Fixate, Hidden Turn and Om Unit have all been killing it

Yeah man, thanks for joining in on the convo. I have an understanding of the word minimal... But thanks
lol, got roasted in one line :teeth:

Vanden is right, that group is excellent for finding new artists and mixes, Avery James does a grand job of managing it

lol, got roasted in one line :teeth:

Vanden is right, that group is excellent for finding new artists and mixes, Avery James does a grand job of managing it

Haha, I apologize, my last thread was asking about Icicle pack and it devolved into 6 pages of people debating the use of SP's... And almost nothing on the pack... Made me a bit uppity on the splitting hairs but I do understand what you were trying to get at. I've been in the DnB scene as a spectator, DJ and enthusiast for nearly 20 years (in my 30's) and this scene, along with the metal scene are the proudest of what they know in the way of details. I respect that and didnt mean to take it the wrong way ya dig

Thanks everyone for replying, i've found some good chunes!

Haha, I apologize, my last thread was asking about Icicle pack and it devolved into 6 pages of people debating the use of SP's... And almost nothing on the pack... Made me a bit uppity on the splitting hairs but I do understand what you were trying to get at. I've been in the DnB scene as a spectator, DJ and enthusiast for nearly 20 years (in my 30's) and this scene, along with the metal scene are the proudest of what they know in the way of details. I respect that and didnt mean to take it the wrong way ya dig

Thanks everyone for replying, i've found some good chunes!
Oh shit that was you! LOL, that thread turned into something else entirely o_O

tbf I should've just posted a list of artist or tunes without my unnecessary geeky personal observations.

A couple more
(Tim Reaper - Silent Movements)

and an old favourite of mine. Minimal in approach
https://www.beatport.com/track/out-of-scale-original-mix/4192046

Could even go with older Icicle, Jubei, Skeptical and inspired steppers in terms of 'less is more' :2thumbs:

Haha yeah, that was me that started the thread and it turned into a monster. But oh well, this is the internet!

Back
Top Bottom