DnB Minimal DNB Production Competition - 2018/2019

I had a good blast with mine last night. Got arrangement started. I just need to sprinkle it with some drums and give it a quick mix/master. It will be rushed but I'm determined to get it in. Are there as many entries as the last compo?

Last day! @xiris I will be sending this over this evening, UK time. Just need to finish up after work. Curious....Will I get marked down for not adding any additional elements? Not had a lot of time to work on it so I’ve only used the samples from the pack.

thank you to everyone who has submitted so far! i'll be getting the entries online tomorrow. Everyone else, you've got until the last second of today to get your submissions in!

Hey guys, i've got a couple of broken links from the submissions, please check your inboxes and re-upload your tracks for me asap.

@robots777 We ended up with 7 entries, which is alright.

I'm thinking instead of a top 5 lets vote for a top 3? How does everyone feel about that idea? Top 4? Keep it Top 5?

@logikz you are welcome to join the judges panel, obviously.

I haven't listened to any of the submissions yet, i don't want to associate any music with any one's name until my judging commitments are completed.

Back
Top Bottom