DnB Minimal DNB Production Competition - 2018/2019

I started something but need to get back on it. I've been distracted by a temptation to make some '94 style Breakbeat Hardcore

If we are done, we just send it to @xiris personally? Just a question atm, not sending anything yet.
I do have something done now, but since I have quite some time left, I might give it another go and see what happens
yes send em my way!

How's everybody getting on as the deadline is looming?

I think I've done almost everything I'm going to on my track. Probably a couple of small tweaks and then I'll send it in

I’ve had a lot going on so I haven’t got much further than sound design. I sat down last night and got a bit of work done on drum arrangement and I have an idea on how I want everything else to fit in. Going to crack on again tonight. Deadline is the 6th?

Ive had computer problems this whole time so I didn't do shit.

I'll judge i suppose.

You're just waiting for a drumfunk one, i know the score. Shame us all with some epicness. We wait then shall we?

Deadline is the 6th?

I see the deadline is the 6th. I wrote something not up to much so far but ill try get another few hours in and i will obviously submit something. Looking forward to hearing how contestants have tackled this one.

I haven’t even started my track, work has completely got in the way for me. Still I can’t wait to hear what you guys have done.

Back
Top Bottom