Minimal DNB Competition - VOTING

Which TWO tracks do you think are the best?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • C

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • F

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • G

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • H

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for me.
I voted for me.

dont you fucking vote for you, i swear to gods this laptop is going fucking GET IT RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN FACE if you did, ill shank it straight through the face and its brand new ivans, is that what you want, hm, yeah, really, thats what you want, you want to be responsible for the brutal mdk of my new laptop you sick twisted creature

dont doubt it. ill do it. ill jook this thing to hell. see the double quote, thats how serious i am. double. quote. guy.

dont you fucking vote for you, i swear to gods this laptop is going fucking GET IT RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN FACE if you did, ill shank it straight through the face and its brand new ivans, is that what you want, hm, yeah, really, thats what you want, you want to be responsible for the brutal mdk of my new laptop you sick twisted creature

dont doubt it. ill do it. ill jook this thing to hell. see the double quote, thats how serious i am. double. quote. guy.
Fuck you! I DO WHAT I WANT! Votes for me and track A!!!!!

My vote is cast but let the record clearly state I wanted badly to big up A.

Also, I love the creativity of the minimal sound and some of the less experienced producers really shine in that department when the style allows for that sort of thing.
Lol you like my half hour of loading unedited samples and slapping the podcast intro over it?

Fuck you! I DO WHAT I WANT! Votes for me and track A!!!!!

I'm posting this from the library. One of those old monitors with the huge brain in the back. Doesn't even have a computer attached to it. Just a keyboard, you have to do the rest with a pocket calculator and book by kurtzweil.

This is what happens when you don't listen. You understand me now, don't you.

NEXT time I'm tearing up pages from a Tolkien book in the bathroom until they call security on me.

Do libraries have security. Probably not. Maybe in the United Arab Emirates or

Alright, apparently you can edit the poll, so i've taken away the voting deadline, meaning voting is still open! lets break this 3 way tie!

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.gif

Back
Top Bottom