Minds Alike (Brofski & FoulMouthFacts - Kinda Smile EP

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
13zr5z8.png

Stream/download tracks: http://soundcloud.com/brofski
Download whole EP: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7begu761gc2v2a

Let me know what you think!

Would really like some in depth feedback guys.

Safe

Like it mate, I've only given each track 1 listen but I really enjoyed it.

I'll get a proper critique over to you soon enough.

Good to see people making music, even better when the finished product is worth listening to!

Listening through now.

Its not my kind of music at all, but i can appreciate good music and good production when i hear it.

Like it mate, I've only given each track 1 listen but I really enjoyed it.

I'll get a proper critique over to you soon enough.

Good to see people making music, even better when the finished product is worth listening to!

Thanks man. Feedback would be much appreciated!

Listening through now.

Its not my kind of music at all, but i can appreciate good music and good production when i hear it.

Nice one bruv. Let me know what you think!

Frob, I been meaning to give feedback for the last couple of days, I like your stuff however i will critique cos i know you like that, good fellow 'n' all.

I'll start on the constructive criticism first, the flow doesnt quite hit the mark in a sense, its almost very nearly there, you have some great lyrics and flow but sometimes it sounds like you extend the bars you got to fill the beat till the next set of lyrics, kind of panning it out, i would say maybe add/adjust/tweek lyrics to fit a tad more, its a very minor thing but i do notice it, but that means you need more studio time to go over and over and over till its good.

However the plus points, I liked the Alpha ep alot and this is just as good, the production is awesome, my kinda hip hop a homage to the good stuff, you clearly know decent hip hop and have stuck to that, good lyrics and havent conformed to any bandwagon, your on the cusp of doing something right and keep doing what you do your almost there, as many say its a craft and you just need to keep grafting

Frob, I been meaning to give feedback for the last couple of days, I like your stuff however i will critique cos i know you like that, good fellow 'n' all.

I'll start on the constructive criticism first, the flow doesnt quite hit the mark in a sense, its almost very nearly there, you have some great lyrics and flow but sometimes it sounds like you extend the bars you got to fill the beat till the next set of lyrics, kind of panning it out, i would say maybe add/adjust/tweek lyrics to fit a tad more, its a very minor thing but i do notice it, but that means you need more studio time to go over and over and over till its good.

However the plus points, I liked the Alpha ep alot and this is just as good, the production is awesome, my kinda hip hop a homage to the good stuff, you clearly know decent hip hop and have stuck to that, good lyrics and havent conformed to any bandwagon, your on the cusp of doing something right and keep doing what you do your almost there, as many say its a craft and you just need to keep grafting

Yeh, it's something I'm hoping writing more and hitting the studio more will improve. I noticed on bits of these songs that when I was in the studio I tweaked the flow on some bars to fit in better. After recording, when I was listening back, I noticed loads of little things regarding flow and delivery I could have done that woulda sounded better.

It's the kind of Hip Hop I love. So it's the kind of stuff that I'm trying to at least get somewhere near. Writing and spitting is all about the love of music and the whole thing is fun for me. I'm not gonna make dumbed down shit for idiots to like. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true. I'm trying to keep it to the highest quality I can. If I get props from proper hip hop fans, that's lovely. If I get people who aren't into that music liking it, bonus. But if not, I have fun doing it anyway.

We should be shooting a video for "Feeling Good" in the next few months. We're gonna write some more, hit the studio again and hopefully start doing some show. It's pretty exciting stuff!

Big ups for the feedback man. It's veru much appreciated. Means a lot bruv.

Hey man, only listened through it the once but I think the alpha EP made a better first impression for me (I still listen to it quite regularly) although this is still good

Will put it on my mp3 player and listen to it on my way to work, as I have fuck all else to do so get proper into the music. Too many distractions sat at my comp

its pretty good but ill tell you what i didnt like though, the fur elise beat. terrible idea.
as i said in the other thread, id like to hear what youre like in a few years, i think youll be really good if you stick with it.

Will have a listen tonight, I've been getting into my Hip Hop recently after hammering the Don't Flop battles on Youtube

il check it out too, not listened to some hip hop in ages, think the last album i listened to was a contact play one haha, shall try and leave you some feedback at some point for what it's worth...

its pretty good but ill tell you what i didnt like though, the fur elise beat. terrible idea.
as i said in the other thread, id like to hear what youre like in a few years, i think youll be really good if you stick with it.

Really? I like the beat. It looped awkwardly though.

Cheers man. Already writing new stuff!

Will have a listen tonight, I've been getting into my Hip Hop recently after hammering the Don't Flop battles on Youtube

il check it out too, not listened to some hip hop in ages, think the last album i listened to was a contact play one haha, shall try and leave you some feedback at some point for what it's worth...

Cheers guys!

Back
Top Bottom