mindrum-soundcloud & myspace

hmmmmmmmmm..... I just can't be bothered with people like you anymore. you joined over a year ago and this is your first post, and its a post asking for feedback in the wrong section, GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!

To: Dar kist

Your personal culture provides only about you. After a year I threw my first post here, in the wrong section, but it does not mean to offend anyone. You know sometimes people do something other than just sit on the forum and talk crap. next time if you wanna say something, just be more polite, cause i do not like talk with bigheaded people, nobody is perfect and everyone can make mistake. that's it and take care

Last edited:
yeah alright but you couldnt take 5 minutes to look at the forum a little and post in the right section? that can be perceived to be offensive to some. and not only on this forum, its the same on doa.

Last edited:
my first post here was one of my own tunes, and in the wrong section. so it actually really annoys me when darkist goes off on one like this at people who are just starting to join in with our forum. Thanks to you, the first impression these people get, is some snobby cunt insulting them about feedback... Darkist mate, will you stop acting like a dickhead ?? please?? because your the only one pissing me off tbh... you dont have to be a complete cunt to get people to give feedback yeah? thats what makes them fuck off to DOA or whatever...

nice tune btw mate :)

Last edited:
no problem mate, im just tellin people tho, ur only gonna get the feedback you give out. simples.

did you take note in the fact he has been a member for 15 months lucid !! i am in no way his "First impression"

i don't have to act like a cunt to get feedback your right, because i give and receive.... i give as much feedback to people as i can, and i seem to get a enough back.

cheers for your feedback bro

sorry yeah i didnt mean to have a go at you mate :) just please try to have more tolerence with these guys and try not to insult them please !! its not a good look you know?

All good bro, normaly if some one posts such a thread I'll just tell them it's In the wrong section, but then every now and again some cats rub me up the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom