Mind Vortex - New tunes on RAM

not really feeling these, or Ram's output in general since the calyx & teebee releases (progRAM is great though)

needs moar culture shock

Nothing really special, still feeling this a bit more than the new DC Breaks single. Anyways it's about time for another Hamilton release and then Culture Shock one, yagetsme RAM?! And if there's Safe & Sound packed up somewhere in between, I wouldn't be mad either :)

awful.

new ram is like new hospital. not a fan of the direction they have gone at all..

bad taste is gunna be the label of 2013 imo.

I swear every year when RAM release a few cheesy tunes everyones like nahhh they're well shit now but when they do still come out with bangers from time to time no one moans, Mr Andy C clearly just wants to make some money and why the fuck not? although yeah agree song aint that great but fuck it other artists out there and lets face it mind vortex has never been amazing, tight producer but not exactly a great back catalogue IMO.

Yeah same man but I don't think mind vortex ever made a thing that didn't have the over produced, polished ram sound, only tune of theirs I liked was on the night life EP and that was average at best. Production wise can't fault them though just the music isn't for me maybe I haven't heard any of there proper old stuff so perhaps they used to make bangers?

Back
Top Bottom