Mind Vortex - New tunes on RAM

cele

VIP Junglist
not really feeling these, or Ram's output in general since the calyx & teebee releases (progRAM is great though)

needs moar culture shock

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Good tunes, but pretty standard Ram, they are sounding very uninspired imo. Great production and all that, but they are not really doing much for me.

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Nothing really special, still feeling this a bit more than the new DC Breaks single. Anyways it's about time for another Hamilton release and then Culture Shock one, yagetsme RAM?! And if there's Safe & Sound packed up somewhere in between, I wouldn't be mad either :)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
awful.

new ram is like new hospital. not a fan of the direction they have gone at all..

bad taste is gunna be the label of 2013 imo.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
I swear every year when RAM release a few cheesy tunes everyones like nahhh they're well shit now but when they do still come out with bangers from time to time no one moans, Mr Andy C clearly just wants to make some money and why the fuck not? although yeah agree song aint that great but fuck it other artists out there and lets face it mind vortex has never been amazing, tight producer but not exactly a great back catalogue IMO.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Yeah same man but I don't think mind vortex ever made a thing that didn't have the over produced, polished ram sound, only tune of theirs I liked was on the night life EP and that was average at best. Production wise can't fault them though just the music isn't for me maybe I haven't heard any of there proper old stuff so perhaps they used to make bangers?