Mind Vortex - Hotbox [Ram Dub]

Hope this and Now It's Time come out together. Might not even be such a long wait, as Ram are releasing tunes on a weekly basis now.

Ram need to release some tunes that don't sound so... Rammy. I can't put my finger on what it is, but you can spot a Ram tune dropping a mile away.

Only really Culture Shock adding a twist to their sound, otherwise it all just sounds like Wilkinson-step as I think someone on here called it. Have any of their artists other than Culture Shock NOT made one of those long-bassline Link To The Past clones?

Ram need to release some tunes that don't sound so... Rammy. I can't put my finger on what it is, but you can spot a Ram tune dropping a mile away.

Only really Culture Shock adding a twist to their sound, otherwise it all just sounds like Wilkinson-step as I think someone on here called it. Have any of their artists other than Culture Shock NOT made one of those long-bassline Link To The Past clones?

Me & my mates have dubbed the RAM sound the "Bwaaahhhhhh"

dont like it personally
i understand how other people will like it tho. but its not for me

funny u should mention they sound "rammy" coz i disagree

ram used to have "that ram sound"
i don't feel its got the passion or soul about it anymore. not like it used to.

dont like it personally

agreed, touch me brainstorm etc are all faceless, nothing there really for repeated listening. good production-wise tho

dont like it personally

I see what you mean but people's perception have changed, it used to be yeah, that's got that RAM vibe to it.

No people hear bwaahhhhh, and recognise that as the RAM sound in a negative way.

Back
Top Bottom