mind bogglless!! :O

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
the english word "five" has the roman numeral for five in it too. (i saw that today during science class)

And the number 23 has some cool things with it. The 23rd letter of the alphebet is w, and on the keyboard, there is 2 and 3." Charles Darwin's Origin of Species was published in 1859 - 1+8+5+9 = 23. 23rdians are a group of people who subscribe to the mystical power of 23 and see it in multiple combinations throughout daily life."

I read this "The average human physical biorhythm is 23 days. " (wtf does that mean?):confused::confused:

post some more stuff about crazy stuff, not just numbers.

And don't get out your uselessfacts book, most of them are not real.

Lastly, if you pour liqour on a scorpion, it will go crazy and sting itself to death (my house has a lot of scorpions, I will try this)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
very interesting, if you convert the bible into numbers and (a=1 b=2 etc) you get the telephone numbers to every dry cleaners in the country. true story.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
This thread was a fail. I copy and pasted stuff I saw on the internet. Yeah, I don't believe 23 is awesome and magical btw

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Yeah, its a head fuck that film!
You seen the fountain? watched it loads but still i cant get my head around it. He's got another coming out called 'The Wrestler'
Looks pretty good.

Yeah, its a head fuck that film!
You seen the fountain? watched it loads but still i cant get my head around it. He's got another coming out called 'The Wrestler'
Looks pretty good.
Yah i seen the fountain its fucked up that film it all clicks at the end with the past the present and the future its a proper head fuck