Mind Bender/Neurofunk Pre-release by Tarek-FM

TarekFM

Producer
Hey guys, you don't know me, however, will do my best to show my"face" around here more.

This is my first Neuro tune(in my sig)....gone over a real charm in the Neuro community and was also featured in last weeks Remixta.....

Enjoy guys and all the best:)

---------- Post added at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

AHh..guess I should have made it clear that comments are welcome(just read that feedback may be an issue in this forum)
have a good night!:)

Last edited:
fuk me i nearly came! thats disgusting mate, really nice work! I recon it culd do wiv a little more variation, but as it is i recon it'll b phattttt double dropped n messed about with on the decks, sweet, will b looking out for more from ya!

Cheers miszt!! Thats been the response I have been getting...I have purposely kept it simple as many nuero classics have a simple arrangement(ie warrior calyx + teebee and many more)...the variation is in the modulation...but u r a dj u would know what to do with it!!:)

Thx for ur feedback cluster, 1st negative review....the pros and djs seem to love it but i m always open to hear other opinions, i reckon the drums r love or h8...i had some1 else who liked the song but not the snare...the thing is they sound just the way i want them to so not gonna change it!

I do get where u r coming from though as this is a bit of a transition track for me so its quite raw, every1s been going crazy over it so gonna leave it til I do a VIP mix or something!:)

Last edited:
cheers u both for ur kind responses....its really unnerving releasing ur tracks in the public domain...and this is the first track I have ever announced in forums so its really rewarding to hear the positive feedback from my fellow dnb headz and producers!

i waited til i knew my production was up to scratch and til my sound reflected my vision and it paid off...cheers again guys:)

not massively into this style of dnb but its pretty good..good production although im not a huge fan of ur snare..

good job though, id rave to this :P

Cheers guys thx 4 respnses...@ snare....yeah its a love or h8 thing as I said...its got a long tail..

thx fishy again for respnse and comment...just put up another will be changing my sig accordingly(for all those who did not like my snare u will like the next track, much quicker and snappier snare)later:)

Back
Top Bottom