Mind Bender/Neurofunk Pre-release by Tarek-FM

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by TarekFM, Nov 27, 2010.

1. TarekFM

TarekFM Producer

Hey guys, you don't know me, however, will do my best to show my"face" around here more.

This is my first Neuro tune(in my sig)....gone over a real charm in the Neuro community and was also featured in last weeks Remixta.....

Enjoy guys and all the best:)

---------- Post added at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

AHh..guess I should have made it clear that comments are welcome(just read that feedback may be an issue in this forum)
    have a good night!:)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

fuk me i nearly came! thats disgusting mate, really nice work! I recon it culd do wiv a little more variation, but as it is i recon it'll b phattttt double dropped n messed about with on the decks, sweet, will b looking out for more from ya!

3. dj cluster

dj cluster Member

I don't like drums, sound like bad EQ...Synt are cool but they need EQ too... Imo need some variation...

4. TarekFM

TarekFM Producer

Cheers miszt!! Thats been the response I have been getting...I have purposely kept it simple as many nuero classics have a simple arrangement(ie warrior calyx + teebee and many more)...the variation is in the modulation...but u r a dj u would know what to do with it!!:)

Thx for ur feedback cluster, 1st negative review....the pros and djs seem to love it but i m always open to hear other opinions, i reckon the drums r love or h8...i had some1 else who liked the song but not the snare...the thing is they sound just the way i want them to so not gonna change it!

I do get where u r coming from though as this is a bit of a transition track for me so its quite raw, every1s been going crazy over it so gonna leave it til I do a VIP mix or something!:)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  5. circle six

circle six Member

love all the sounds. top notch production mate.

6. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

Nice werk fella. sweet production.

7. TarekFM

TarekFM Producer

cheers u both for ur kind responses....its really unnerving releasing ur tracks in the public domain...and this is the first track I have ever announced in forums so its really rewarding to hear the positive feedback from my fellow dnb headz and producers!

i waited til i knew my production was up to scratch and til my sound reflected my vision and it paid off...cheers again guys:)

8. TarekFM

TarekFM Producer

just a friendly bump....will b changing my sig soon cos my new is even better..peace out!!

9. djdevz

djdevz Member

not massively into this style of dnb but its pretty good..good production although im not a huge fan of ur snare..

good job though, id rave to this :p

10. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Niice liking this:) the intro really builds up exitement:) and the drop is nice:) great bass

11. TarekFM

TarekFM Producer

Cheers guys thx 4 respnses...@ snare....yeah its a love or h8 thing as I said...its got a long tail..

thx fishy again for respnse and comment...just put up another will be changing my sig accordingly(for all those who did not like my snare u will like the next track, much quicker and snappier snare)later:)