mimic promos

Just got 4 Points / Guardian through the post so think I'm gonna wait for the full release of this one.

Don't wanna over-spoil myself with Spectrasoul beats. ;) Need some more artwork in my collection.

On the subject of this 12", trademark business from quite possibly the best producers in dnb atm.

'It's a next level, it's a next level, it's a...' :missile::missile:

are you sure its a promo?
doesnt say promo

Spectrasoul : Mimic / Supression - Subtitles, SUBTITLES073 (***Friday shipping for Monday delivery***) £4.95 (5.69 inc vat)

tempted to wait for full release as subtitles tends to have decent artwork.

ulterior motive on subtitles after this too, pretty sure it might be the same week/week after.

haahaha, aww bless, i would never do that to you you sweet chinchilla.

here, have a rolo...

rolo_caramel.jpg

couldn't wait! got guardian yesterday and needed more just bagged mimic and how strange! still some promos on mirage left!

yeah, it was proper quiet for a good 4/5 weeks, now everything just come along at once and rinsed my account. not happy :(

but also very happy that tunes i've been waiting on for like 8 months or so are finally rearing their heads :)

yeah, it was proper quiet for a good 4/5 weeks, now everything just come along at once and rinsed my account. not happy :(

but also very happy that tunes i've been waiting on for like 8 months or so are finally rearing their heads :)

universal circle lp?????????

i garuntee i've been waiting on that longer than you waited for that beard of yours to kick in. i don't even think i'm bothered about buying it anymore, it's just the prinicpal of the thing. it's even taken the piss more than the ewun ep did.

Back
Top Bottom