German Troops

German Armoured Truck

German Panzer at WAR!!

Soviet Russian Tank

Soviet Troops after victory against Nazi's

Panzer

MINEN!!

US Bike

US Troops in trench (top left - two troops having fight)

Panzer at WAR!! again!

US made half-track used by Soviet Russia against Nazi's

Myself with two German officers

German half-track with anti-tank

German troops on pirate station :D

WAR!!!!!

US spotter plane used over battlefiend in WW2

Myself with gun!

Soviet Russian truck

German Nazi's with bike & machine gun

Soviet Russian tank (wheelspin!!)

US half-track

Was an awsome day out, beer tents (y) stalls to buy loadz of stuff (y) im pretty sure they are most the photos but they are all here - http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/C45TEL/?start=0

next military show is 'The Victory Show' - http://www.victoryshow.co.uk/

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I love people who dress up as German soldiers.

Or not. Fucking wankers.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
I love people who dress up as German soldiers.

Or not. Fucking wankers.
whats wrong.... there were people dressed in US, British, Polish, German, Russian, Italian, Afrika Korps, Japanese gear! its a show....

they bought a tank? thats enthusiastic, wonder how much it was
they had proper re-enactments of WW1 & WW2 with tanks, planes, troops, bombs, all firing etc etc! was mental :D (probably very expensive! but only £14 to get in, bargin (y))

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
i been thinking bout getting one myself, you know, for driving home from the pub or club or whatever when im all drunk and shit

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Did you get to go in a tank?? I've always wanted to go in a tank. I was in army cadets and a load of people got to go in tanks but I didn't because I'm a girl. Sexist bastards.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
i been thinking bout getting one myself, you know, for driving home from the pub or club or whatever when im all drunk and shit
tha would be mental!! "pull me ova bitches!!"

Did you get to go in a tank?? I've always wanted to go in a tank. I was in army cadets and a load of people got to go in tanks but I didn't because I'm a girl. Sexist bastards.
no, no tank rides :( apparently at 'The Victory Show' you can go in a tank while its moving! (y) woop lol

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
whats wrong.... there were people dressed in US, British, Polish, German, Russian, Italian, Afrika Korps, Japanese gear! its a show....
As tasteful as a Gary Glitter impersonator in my and not only my opinion.

Those lovely soldiers in Wehrmacht uniforms turned Warsaw into this:

Oh look, this a German WEHRMACHT (just in case you say it was the SS that did the murdering, oh and all the Waffen SS veterans say that they didn't do any murdering) soldier in action.

I suggest a reenactment of that scene.

Or these:

Still want to play with Germans guns?

The Wehrmacht was complicit and accomplice in the extermination of European Jews, gypsies as well as twenty million Russians and a quarter of the Polish population.

So a Werhmacht uniform is the uniform of a murdering fucking bastard.

Only gits with an obsession over Germany, nazism and fascism reenact as fucking German soldiers.

And the Japanese reenactors are also fucking wankers. I'd like to see them wear their fucking uniforms in China or Korea.

And the Soviet ones are not much better.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
:applause: @ Dustek

Oradour sur Glane was destroyed by the SS, they shot all the men and put all women and children in the church and set it alight, only 4 people from the entire village survived

one can go and visit the state the left it in

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
All true all true but I don't think you should be flaming people for going to events like that. There are lots of WWII "fans" who like the games, books, movies and general trivia of WWII, including me. And when somebody likes old guns like MG42 it doesn't mean he likes to shoot jews for gods sake. Me for example, I like history it was my favourite subject in school and WWII in particular. It's interesting simply put.

Now I'll prolly get flamed too wadup.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
All true all true but I don't think you should be flaming people for going to events like that. There are lots of WWII "fans" who like the games, books, movies and general trivia of WWII, including me. And when somebody likes old guns like MG42 it doesn't mean he likes to shoot jews for gods sake. Me for example, I like history it was my favourite subject in school and WWII in particular. It's interesting simply put.

Now I'll prolly get flamed too wadup.
yes it's interesting, and i'd include myself in the 'fanbase' but one still has to appreciate what happened and the impact it's had on the world since (cold war, cuban missile crisis, korea, vietnam, Afghanistan=mujahideen=taliban=al queda etc.)

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
well thanks Dustek & Blurr for ruining my thread.

my grandad was Polish i'll have you know, and luckily he survived the war. the main reason i went was to get some memorabilia for a memorial my dad is making for my grandad.

what the germans did was terrible, and as you can see i am in no was glamourizing what they did but as i said ITS A MILITARY SHOW, it wasn't just about WW2, it was about military all historical times including victorian times, and the battle of hastings in 1066.

how many indians died when the europeans invated north america??

how many vietnamese people died when american invated that country??

how many palisinians have died at the hands of Israeli soldiers??

how many afgan & iraqi civilians are dying right now at the hands of allied soldiers??

i am very intrested in history, and world events and am keen to figure out why it all happened and what peoples motives were, its intresting to me and 99% of the other people at the show.

if you wanted to start a left wing liberal 'i hate everyone thats not me thread' then why didn't you, instead of ruining mine.

:ipfft@u:

Saint

VIP Junglist
if you wanted to start a left wing liberal 'i hate everyone thats not me thread' then why didn't you, instead of ruining mine.
(y)

I think you both have fair points, but theres definately no need for all this to kick off.

Going to a millitary show shows no affiliation or support for fucking nazi terror.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
(y)

I think you both have fair points, but theres definately no need for all this to kick off.

Going to a millitary show shows no affiliation or support for fucking nazi terror.
all of my grandads friends & family are dead thanks to hitlers regime!! and having them cunts puttin pictures up like that has really pissed me off!!!

on the other side, i respect that hitler was democratically voted in, and all germans & german supports were treated like royalty. fact.

anywayz, its all finished, WW2 was over like 60years ago, hence why its called HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't try n hav a go at me for LEARNING!!!