Miley Cyrus Smokes A Bong Of Salvia!!!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Salvia is a mind bending entheogen, saddens me to see fucking morons who have no idea about it experimenting with it.

ProjectX

yeah i heard that one of the effects of it is that you start thinking you're merging into walls and shit..

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
yeah i heard that one of the effects of it is that you start thinking you're merging into walls and shit..
my mate had a trip his arm was attached to a zip and everywhere he went everything split in half behind him, you should of seen the panic on his face he just got up darted out the room an tried to get out the house. Then when ever he got approached he just kept mumbling something about half.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
it sounds shit!
and this is supposed to be an alternative to weed right? well i hope its cheaper and easier to come by otherwise whats the point!

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i thought my chair had sunk into the floor and someone had punched an eraser down the middle of my face. it took my a while to realise what the fuck had just happened

emy

VIP Junglist
I dont even know what she is famous from, was it an american kids series for Disney? She is not a good role model and looks like she will go off the rails

Too famous too young

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
maybe this would happen...

but salvia is seriously fucked up man, i had a similar trip with the zip thing. except i thought i was shot into the air on roller coaster and the zip was the track, it jus kept stretching out as i got higher and higher (no pun intended). Then i came round and remembered that i had done some drugs but i couldnt remeber what it was or what it was supposed to do, i realised it was a psychadelic drug, but thought it had gone wrong and leaked into my mind and made my mind trip.

I wouldnt ever do it again now, this was my 3rd or 4th time.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Something even more fucked up than salvia..

Jimson Weed..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura_stramonium

Theres a mad amount of laughs to be had on erowid on peoples exepriences. I can't quote anything cause I cant get on erowid at work believe it or not.

Lots of people speaking to imaginery friends and smoking cigaretes that arent there.. even none smokers : /

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I dont even know what she is famous from, was it an american kids series for Disney? She is not a good role model and looks like she will go off the rails

Too famous too young
Yes she was. No she's not. And Yes she is going to. It's gonna be great. Gonna enjoy watching the downword spiral. As for the salvia, I tried it and I just felt like I normally do when I'm stoned. It was a creeping high tho. Didn't feel anything at first and then.....BAM!

Last edited:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
it sounds shit!
and this is supposed to be an alternative to weed right? well i hope its cheaper and easier to come by otherwise whats the point!

Its in no way an alternative to weed =P.

Weed doesnt fit into a category.
Salvia Divinorum is a mind bending hallucinogenic entheogen =P

First time i took a bong rip, bits of dirt on this piece of wood all stood up and made the shape of a man and woman running, then everything went purple and green and tracer like, similar to a low dose of LSD.
Second time i did it the world fell away and everything was white, and i was floating there, talking to a higher being.

Trust be bro, its NOTHING like weed
=P.

People underestimate, and dont understand how powerful it is. And they dont respect it =P.

And now for a bit of shameless advertising =P.
The company im doing a bit of work for, Ukskunkworks sells it. Do your research before doing it though :/ if you dont understand it or underestimate it, it'll be the scariest 15 minutes of your life.

Last edited:

ProjectX

my mate had a trip his arm was attached to a zip and everywhere he went everything split in half behind him, you should of seen the panic on his face he just got up darted out the room an tried to get out the house. Then when ever he got approached he just kept mumbling something about half.
thats crazy :|
i've never tried it myself, have you?