Mikal - Soundclash

mikal with some shiz on metalheadz* getting a bit more recognised finally.

i liked it, kind of like jump up for people with better taste than that

Intro & Breaks sound really like electric. I like that knocking but we already had this, Phantom Force etc.

Fucking disgusting tune. Dont quote me on this, but I THINK there may be a Mikal EP coming soon with this on it. Not 100% tho, may have to do some digging.

yeh this tune is smutty! im still a massive fan of "say nothing" since it went off at that andy c headz night

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's coming out on a VA ep this year.
Can't remember the name of it .

Genesis 2. Which I think is after Recall To Mind. Considering we've yet to see Legion/Ploc Monster and Road Rage/Ubik surface on full release yet, and we still have the Justified remix 12" and the Jubei collab EP to come before Recall To Mind, I'll be surprised if we see this before Xmas.

I really prefer say nothing.
This is the kind of track which I wouldn't listen to at home but on a dancefloor would go fucking nuts for

Genesis 2. Which I think is after Recall To Mind. Considering we've yet to see Legion/Ploc Monster and Road Rage/Ubik surface on full release yet, and we still have the Justified remix 12" and the Jubei collab EP to come before Recall To Mind, I'll be surprised if we see this before Xmas.

Gay :(

I want it now.

Recall to mind can fuck off for another year as far as i'm concerned. THIS is much more important to me.

Back
Top Bottom