Mikal - Immaterial EP (Metalheadz) Out Dec 16th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Just a Headz up! :teeth:

Artwork SWAG

16478-1.jpg

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/48641-META013-mikal-immaterial-ep-2-x-12

Yes!

Heard that on a mix or podcast earlier this year. Mikal told me what it was called as well but ive totally forgotten. It's a big tune though

Incipient I believe it's called... heard Foreign Concept and Break play it on mixes

Is that the Artwork for real? A picture and a horrible font of the ep title????

I was wondering the same but I think it's just a shit example of the artwork, I don't think it will be that jagged in reality. But yeah Metalheadz have always been a bit hit and miss with their artwork in my opinion. Especially when they squash their own logo which any graphic designer would know is a no-no!

Still, not really about the artwork is it.

maybe, the artwork is purposely shit because the title is immaterial??

I was wondering the same but I think it's just a shit example of the artwork, I don't think it will be that jagged in reality. But yeah Metalheadz have always been a bit hit and miss with their artwork in my opinion. Especially when they squash their own logo which any graphic designer would know is a no-no!

Still, not really about the artwork is it.

Correct, no idea how that artwork has ended up looking like that on that image

Just to clarify - I made a decision that Mik supported that the tune wasn't good enough for release , and especially on a label like metalheadz. We thought it sounded just like an old jungle-esque track, rather than something fresh and interesting with a nod to the past which was the original idea for it. Sorry guys!

Just to clarify - I made a decision that Mik supported that the tune wasn't good enough for release , and especially on a label like metalheadz. We thought it sounded just like an old jungle-esque track, rather than something fresh and interesting with a nod to the past which was the original idea for it. Sorry guys!

Fuck it. Release it for free then! :finger2:

Fair play man, shame though

Fuck it. Release it for free then! :finger2:

Yeah do that. Seeing as he asked so nicely n that

Fair enough man, it's your tune, your decision. Have to say though I loved it whether it was fresh or not, it just sounds big and to me unlike a lot of stuff around at the moment. You reckon you'd ever put it up for download or nah?

Back
Top Bottom