Mikal - Immaterial EP (Metalheadz) Out Dec 16th

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Is that the Artwork for real? A picture and a horrible font of the ep title????
I was wondering the same but I think it's just a shit example of the artwork, I don't think it will be that jagged in reality. But yeah Metalheadz have always been a bit hit and miss with their artwork in my opinion. Especially when they squash their own logo which any graphic designer would know is a no-no!

Still, not really about the artwork is it.

antc1dispatch

I was wondering the same but I think it's just a shit example of the artwork, I don't think it will be that jagged in reality. But yeah Metalheadz have always been a bit hit and miss with their artwork in my opinion. Especially when they squash their own logo which any graphic designer would know is a no-no!

Still, not really about the artwork is it.
Correct, no idea how that artwork has ended up looking like that on that image

Just to clarify - I made a decision that Mik supported that the tune wasn't good enough for release , and especially on a label like metalheadz. We thought it sounded just like an old jungle-esque track, rather than something fresh and interesting with a nod to the past which was the original idea for it. Sorry guys!

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Just to clarify - I made a decision that Mik supported that the tune wasn't good enough for release , and especially on a label like metalheadz. We thought it sounded just like an old jungle-esque track, rather than something fresh and interesting with a nod to the past which was the original idea for it. Sorry guys!
Fuck it. Release it for free then! :finger2:

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Fair play man, shame though

Fuck it. Release it for free then! :finger2:
Yeah do that. Seeing as he asked so nicely n that

Grade

VIP Junglist

Fair enough man, it's your tune, your decision. Have to say though I loved it whether it was fresh or not, it just sounds big and to me unlike a lot of stuff around at the moment. You reckon you'd ever put it up for download or nah?