Might've finally discovered my genre, hi btw :)

GnAm

Hi all

I'm a Swedish guy who've been listening to mostly electronic music (everything from house, dubstep, DnB and breakbeat) for the past 6-7 years. Just in the recent year I've become more and more fond of DnB, and have stuck with it for quite some time now. I don't know many artists yet, the only ones I've been listening a lot to are High Contrast and London Electricity, so I'm in a desperate need for more. :D

That's why I figured I'd find a forum for DnB, and so I googled this one up! :) I'd be really happy for some tips, preferably artists with similar sound to the ones mentioned above.

Cheers!

Hi all

I'm a Swedish guy who've been listening to mostly electronic music (everything from house, dubstep, DnB and breakbeat) for the past 6-7 years. Just in the recent year I've become more and more fond of DnB, and have stuck with it for quite some time now. I don't know many artists yet, the only ones I've been listening a lot to are High Contrast and London Electricity, so I'm in a desperate need for more. :D

That's why I figured I'd find a forum for DnB, and so I googled this one up! :) I'd be really happy for some tips, preferably artists with similar sound to the ones mentioned above.

Cheers!

Good to have you, welcome mate.

Check out the darker side of dnb, stuff from labels like Critical, Dispatch, Shogun etc, always good to expand your sub genre's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom