Midnight Maneuvers

loved this mix mate, nearly all the tracks I had not heard before but I liked them a lot! mixing seemed pretty spot on, like jwood said I didn't really notice the transitions but in a good way, was just really smooth and worked perfectly. Not sure about that lovershell tune being in there it just doesn't have the same vibe as the rest of the tracks, the whole mix flows so well but lovershell sort of interrupts it, apart from that the tunes sounded great together and some well thought out progression too. Overall it was a really nice mix, listening through it a few times has made me want to do a more ambient mix or at least incorporate some more minimal stuff in my mixes so nice one for showing me some new artists to look up.

loved this mix mate, nearly all the tracks I had not heard before but I liked them a lot! mixing seemed pretty spot on, like jwood said I didn't really notice the transitions but in a good way, was just really smooth and worked perfectly. Not sure about that lovershell tune being in there it just doesn't have the same vibe as the rest of the tracks, the whole mix flows so well but lovershell sort of interrupts it, apart from that the tunes sounded great together and some well thought out progression too. Overall it was a really nice mix, listening through it a few times has made me want to do a more ambient mix or at least incorporate some more minimal stuff in my mixes so nice one for showing me some new artists to look up.

safe mate! yeah i guess lovershell was a bit of an odd choice, wanted something from test dream in there and that was one of my favourites when i first heard it. ahhh you should definitely do some ambient stuff, would be very interested in hearing it for sure. thanks a lot for checking again

Looks cool, getting on the d/l. Loving the more chilled/ambient stuff of late, in process of getting a mix together would love your view on it

Back
Top Bottom