Midnight Maneuvers 6

Just realised I've somehow missed this, oh well! Yet another smashing mix in the series tho. Again, I'm not so familiar with many tunes in there, nevertheless I really liked the steppy selection, you've introduced me to some very nice 140 bits which just suit my taste in this tempo, the opening was really great, loved the progression up to the point where you let it echo out of the mix and bring in Creator, mix with March Of The Living is pure quality! There might be a tiny little slip here and there and as Stu pointed out, Parallels didn't make such a wicked blend with Steptoe as other tunes did in this mix and in the previous ones, still the mixing standard is pretty high and the selection is ridiculous. Loved the closing blend of Conscience and Parallax, which is one of my favorite tunes atm :) And playing that Bukem tune as the outro was really nice me thinks. Looking forward to the 7th piece Jack! :)

Lovely melodic mix once again Jack, although went in fairly hard for the middle section.
Gotta admit my fave mixes where the dubstep bits at the beginning, I Fell Into Memory with the Abscess tease was brilliant, really bought something else to that eleven8 tune. (who is one of my fave producers at the min, guys gunna be massive this year)
Incoming Maasai's tribally growly goodness and I love how you let IFIM's atmospherics come through, sounded wicked. Flawless mixing as well.
Creator into March of the Living was good, although I got a love hate thing with Lynx's tunes and im afraid MOTL is one I dont really like! Personal thing though really.
Slight slip on the Tokyo Prose tune but fixed in seconds, no worries!
Then came the best track of the whole mix really, Le Singe is just fucking fantastic, that breakdown, GEEEZ, fave tune at the min by a mile and im so jealous you have it on vinyl. Steptoe is a track I hardly play and im not sure why, sick bit, dat bass.
Going in hard for the next few mixes, sounded nice, heard that Lynx Kemo bit on the different podcast didnt even know it was out yet.
Thumbprint, Conscience, Parallax was a tasty tasty mix, Conscience is such a sick tune need to bag that one asap. Track selection here was wicked as well, all tunes had the same sort of clean style, mixed really well.
Then the outro, not heard this one in ages! Loved it man.
All in all another great mix, always look forward to these as I never know how you're gunna go in, track selection is always a surprise yet on point every time. Big one Jack

safe joe! agree with eleven8, love everything he's putting out atm. big tings. yep you're right, le singe is next! everything from om unit is instabag material right now, so much stuff to come too the guy is a machine.

thanks for the kind words as always, gonna listen to your sierra podcast today. also big look on the UE connect, they're gonna be massive :teeth: see you soon for the hardware rinse out!

Just realised I've somehow missed this, oh well! Yet another smashing mix in the series tho. Again, I'm not so familiar with many tunes in there, nevertheless I really liked the steppy selection, you've introduced me to some very nice 140 bits which just suit my taste in this tempo, the opening was really great, loved the progression up to the point where you let it echo out of the mix and bring in Creator, mix with March Of The Living is pure quality! There might be a tiny little slip here and there and as Stu pointed out, Parallels didn't make such a wicked blend with Steptoe as other tunes did in this mix and in the previous ones, still the mixing standard is pretty high and the selection is ridiculous. Loved the closing blend of Conscience and Parallax, which is one of my favorite tunes atm :) And playing that Bukem tune as the outro was really nice me thinks. Looking forward to the 7th piece Jack! :)

cheers vaclav :) yeah there are plenty of producers flirting around the 140 mark too, really varied output flying out at the minute. yep standard mellowing out of the mix, i'm becoming too predictable haha. glad you dig. collecting some material for the 7th so shouldn't be too long hopefully and hopefully by then no slips! :)

safe joe! agree with eleven8, love everything he's putting out atm. big tings. yep you're right, le singe is next! everything from om unit is instabag material right now, so much stuff to come too the guy is a machine.

thanks for the kind words as always, gonna listen to your sierra podcast today. also big look on the UE connect, they're gonna be massive :teeth: see you soon for the hardware rinse out!
Big up man let me know what you think.
Yeah man really excited about that! Be good work with you lot think Adams got ideas about linking up more in the future.
Yesss really looking forward to this! Got lots of people going who I know & need to link up with, really like Cable as a club as well, should be a wicked night

Back
Top Bottom