>> Technicolour – The Harp Tune [Fokuz]
Naibu – There [Horizons]
Reso – Aegis [Free Download]
Foreign Concept & Riya – Affliction [Critical]
Es.tereo – Purple Sky [IM:LTD Dub]
Hoax – Channel Pressure [Blueberry Musik]
Eveson – Retrospections Ft. Sam KDC [V Recordings]
Flying Lotus – Heave(n [Warp]

deeper vibes like the others in the series. feedback appreciated :)

Another one jack! Tracklist looks tasty, i'll be on this in the next day or so and get back to you

Midnight Maneuvers - FUCK YEA!

Homemade Weapons - Sliver is a personal favourite so this has to be checked.
would be nice if the VIP would get released...

standup bigup spread rep business etc.

LARGE

This was splendid Jack! It was a bit different to former Midnight Maneuvers episodes, especially in the first half, but as lovely as ever. Opening tune was so fucking epic I thought there has to be something else playing in my headphones lol. Really liked another tune of this mate of yours, he should get signed imo or at least release it by himself, it sounds really original! Final Statement tune is war. Never heard of it before and need to get it for sure, nicely mixed with Cold Streets as well. Loved the way you've calmed the mix down once again and then it turned into regular chill business of yours, supertight flow and vibes all around. Loved hearing Aegis in a mix and you've really nailed that Affliction >> Purple Sky mix. That last tune coming out of nowhere got me creeps, but once I've got into it, I really liked it too. Probably my favourite Midnight Maneuvers so far, big up! :)

Midnight Maneuvers - FUCK YEA!

Homemade Weapons - Sliver is a personal favourite so this has to be checked.
would be nice if the VIP would get released...

standup bigup spread rep business etc.

LARGE

haha safe man, big ups yourself and thanks for checking these mixes on a regular

This was splendid Jack! It was a bit different to former Midnight Maneuvers episodes, especially in the first half, but as lovely as ever. Opening tune was so fucking epic I thought there has to be something else playing in my headphones lol. Really liked another tune of this mate of yours, he should get signed imo or at least release it by himself, it sounds really original! Final Statement tune is war. Never heard of it before and need to get it for sure, nicely mixed with Cold Streets as well. Loved the way you've calmed the mix down once again and then it turned into regular chill business of yours, supertight flow and vibes all around. Loved hearing Aegis in a mix and you've really nailed that Affliction >> Purple Sky mix. That last tune coming out of nowhere got me creeps, but once I've got into it, I really liked it too. Probably my favourite Midnight Maneuvers so far, big up! :)

big feedback mate thank you! i fucking love maxwell the guy's voice is too much, thought it would make an interesting opening. I've been hassling my mate about these tunes dont you worry haha, they def need a release. Check out Thing in general he's got some absolute riddims in the pipeline and an LP too i believe.

glad you enjoyed it brosef :)

Just had a listening while working on some sketches, perfect soundtrack really. There some gorgeous tracks in here! Track fading in around 2:50 (which i presume is the Nuage bit) is lovely, as is the intro tune. 16:00 is straight up fuck off, big big tune. Nice mixing as usual as well jack, and some quality dubs in there. Look forward to vol 6!
Also, i did not expect Reso & Hoax to make those tunes?! (I assume its the same hoax who makes dubstep), reso bit in particular is lovely.

Just had a listening while working on some sketches, perfect soundtrack really. There some gorgeous tracks in here! Track fading in around 2:50 (which i presume is the Nuage bit) is lovely, as is the intro tune. 16:00 is straight up fuck off, big big tune. Nice mixing as usual as well jack, and some quality dubs in there. Look forward to vol 6!
Also, i did not expect Reso & Hoax to make those tunes?! (I assume its the same hoax who makes dubstep), reso bit in particular is lovely.

safe! yup that nuage track is beautiful, if you haven't got mystical deep vol 2 you need it in your life, one of the best VA albums in a while. cold streets is mental too, big release from ingredients that. i was also pleasantly surprised by the Reso tune! vibes... dunno about Hoax tho

Saw this yesterday jsmith. Looks quite nice. Will have a listen tomorrow & give you some in depth feedback

nice one mate :)

Well, I'm not a fan of the non dnb tunes in the first section, but never the less I stuck with it. It was a mellow intro, paving the way for some melodic beats & siesta atmosphere around 4 mins in. I like the punchy beat of the next tune around 6 mins (sorry, but I'm not clued up on which tune it is) all mixed seamlessly though. Love the tribal drums in Final Statement + the bass is really airy.. not too much at all. Enjoyed the mix with Cold Streets, mildly aggressive bass. A little juddery when Slivers started to come in, but sounded like a bit of a strange one. Homemade Weapons make some wicked tunes though, very fresh beats & pattens. Let Me Be was nice & smooth, real Sunday morning drumo. Saw that free Aegis tune when it surface, very nice piece of music + the mix with Affliction was wicked. Liking mixing Affliction atm, how there is the bare essentials, but makes for a wicked tune with the beats & bass. Purple Sky was wicked as well. Not heard that tune before, but like the structure & how it rolls. I enjoyed the energy of Channel Pressure & Retrospections in the tail end of the mix & that Flying Lotus tune at the end was something a bit different on the ears to say the least :)

Wicked tune selection once again man! On point as always

Well, I'm not a fan of the non dnb tunes in the first section, but never the less I stuck with it. It was a mellow intro, paving the way for some melodic beats & siesta atmosphere around 4 mins in. I like the punchy beat of the next tune around 6 mins (sorry, but I'm not clued up on which tune it is) all mixed seamlessly though. Love the tribal drums in Final Statement + the bass is really airy.. not too much at all. Enjoyed the mix with Cold Streets, mildly aggressive bass. A little juddery when Slivers started to come in, but sounded like a bit of a strange one. Homemade Weapons make some wicked tunes though, very fresh beats & pattens. Let Me Be was nice & smooth, real Sunday morning drumo. Saw that free Aegis tune when it surface, very nice piece of music + the mix with Affliction was wicked. Liking mixing Affliction atm, how there is the bare essentials, but makes for a wicked tune with the beats & bass. Purple Sky was wicked as well. Not heard that tune before, but like the structure & how it rolls. I enjoyed the energy of Channel Pressure & Retrospections in the tail end of the mix & that Flying Lotus tune at the end was something a bit different on the ears to say the least :)

Wicked tune selection once again man! On point as always

aweeesome thanks for the feedback dude. fair enough if the first section wasn't to your tastes, was a left-field approach anyhow. agree on the slivers mishap, its irregular drums made it such a bitch to mix, oh well! affliction is boss too yeah good to see foreign concept going in deep. channel pressure into retrospections was probs my fav bit, was loving when the vocals came through

I was loving the dubs, really really nice mix, loved to see the mix of tracks in there any anyone who can segway a bit of flying lotus is due some props. That affliction mix is badboy and has made me decide to actually go out and buy the tune!

I was on the fence previously. Cheers for helping me make up my mind.

How can I get hold of the others in series? Strictly soundcloud bizniz or are they up on dnbshare/mediafire?

I was loving the dubs, really really nice mix, loved to see the mix of tracks in there any anyone who can segway a bit of flying lotus is due some props. That affliction mix is badboy and has made me decide to actually go out and buy the tune!

I was on the fence previously. Cheers for helping me make up my mind.

How can I get hold of the others in series? Strictly soundcloud bizniz or are they up on dnbshare/mediafire?

cheers mate, glad you're feeling the affliction too. i've ran out of space on my soundcloud so it's turned into a one on/one off affair. hit me up i've you'd like me to upload one of them onto dnbshare, you can see the mix tracklists at the bottom of this page :)

Back
Top Bottom