Dominic Ridgway - Anti Riot Dub [Free Download]
Rockwell - Tribes [Critical]
J Robinson & Amoss - Response [Architecture]
RQ - Hounds (Sam KDC's Strung Out Remix) [Auxiliary]
Papercutz - Rivers (Synkro Remix) [Free Download]
Dan HabarNam - Betray The Present [Exit]
Skeptical - At Most Fear [Ingredients]
Submerse - Tears [Project Mooncircle]

New one from me (again), this is what happens when you have trouble sleeping. Feedback as always very much welcome, got a free trial with Soundcloud Lite so a few of the older ones have popped back up that were deleted before (y)

Edit: couple of free downloads that are definitely worth picking up too

Last edited:
still have the original midnight maneuvers on my Ipod.

definitely happy I came across this, good time to have a browse through the forum, its been too long.

nice one pal!

cheers guys lemme know what you think. stu mate welcome back, excellent stuff keeping the first one on your ipod, warms the heart i tell ya.... the second one wasn't too long ago have a gander if u fancy :)

Already!? The last one was just a little while ago, wasn't it?

Pon thiiiiis!

Just had a listen to this, wicked as per Jack. Lime Green is still such a huge track, those sticks on the intro, pure vibes.
RQ - Hounds (Sam KDC Remix) into Papercutz - Rivers (Synkro Remix) was really smooth, those tracks are just made for each other. Its pretty dark track by synkro I reckon, but still gorgeous.
Also, props on using Skeptical - At Most Fear, track doesn't get played enough imo.
All in all another wicked mix, look forward to #4 matey!

cheers people let me know your thoughts

Just had a listen to this, wicked as per Jack. Lime Green is still such a huge track, those sticks on the intro, pure vibes.
RQ - Hounds (Sam KDC Remix) into Papercutz - Rivers (Synkro Remix) was really smooth, those tracks are just made for each other. Its pretty dark track by synkro I reckon, but still gorgeous.
Also, props on using Skeptical - At Most Fear, track doesn't get played enough imo.
All in all another wicked mix, look forward to #4 matey!

nice one boss! i was thinking that today about the synkro remix, vocals are quite haunting liking its sorta depressing feeling. i played all my skeptical tunes on itunes the other day and i was like hoooo shit, hadn't listened to it in ages it's so fresh it's ridiculous. thanks for taking the time to comment, you know it's well appreciated. also how happy must you feel having SPY comment in your latest mix, that is quality!

this was sick man

J Robinson & Amoss - Response [Architecture]
RQ - Hounds (Sam KDC's Strung Out Remix) [Auxiliary]
Papercutz - Rivers (Synkro Remix)

lav it, proper dark but also musical

perfect shizzle for my late night footy manager and twitter rampages

nice one boss! i was thinking that today about the synkro remix, vocals are quite haunting liking its sorta depressing feeling. i played all my skeptical tunes on itunes the other day and i was like hoooo shit, hadn't listened to it in ages it's so fresh it's ridiculous. thanks for taking the time to comment, you know it's well appreciated. also how happy must you feel having SPY comment in your latest mix, that is quality!
No worries man. Haha, yeah pretty happy! I saw the comment and was thinking, surely this can't actually be THE spy, but it actually was. I rate his tracks a tiny bit higher now

Its hard to make comments as I didn't ever hear most of these tunes in a mix ever. Its really something to hear a tune but then hear it in a completely different way when its properly mixed.

For example, At Most Fear is just bonkers. I kept rewinding on that bit over and over again. The way it mixes in with those tunes is straight up naughty.

Same goes for the first three tunes. Lime Green is dark and nasty and really sets the mood for the mix. Love love love how everything just flowed in that lovely dark way. There wasn't really any real hiccups of any kind and the beat just kept going. Makes me want to do a mix along these lines some day soon...

Keep up the good work, with the rate you're pumping out mixes I'm gonna have to cane this mix since MM4 will probably be up in no time!

on this, standard!

pretty bussy nowadays so didnt scope this, will report back later! t/l looks sweeet

looks deep man.
will rock this.

don't remember seeing parts 1 & 2 will nab those 2 if they are still floating.

Its hard to make comments as I didn't ever hear most of these tunes in a mix ever. Its really something to hear a tune but then hear it in a completely different way when its properly mixed.

For example, At Most Fear is just bonkers. I kept rewinding on that bit over and over again. The way it mixes in with those tunes is straight up naughty.

Same goes for the first three tunes. Lime Green is dark and nasty and really sets the mood for the mix. Love love love how everything just flowed in that lovely dark way. There wasn't really any real hiccups of any kind and the beat just kept going. Makes me want to do a mix along these lines some day soon...

Keep up the good work, with the rate you're pumping out mixes I'm gonna have to cane this mix since MM4 will probably be up in no time!

thanks for the kind words HAB my man, i had the same moment with At Most Fear again recently completely blew me away hearing it again. and lime green is perfection too, not much more can be said about consequence... next level beats. i'd love to hear a deeper set from you but you know i've got pure love for all your stuff, still on your Innersoul mix that shit is tighttttt! thanks again dude

really feeling this mix, wasn't rushed at all and cheers for the heads up on the rivers remix (y)

cheers mate :) ima get round to your metalheadz mix and feedback looks seriously class, thanks for checking its a nice free download init!

on this, standard!

pretty bussy nowadays so didnt scope this, will report back later! t/l looks sweeet

safe elias! lemme know your thoughts. saw on soundcloud that you'd favourited loads from the mystical deep lp, album is off the scale you should def pick it up

looks deep man.
will rock this.

don't remember seeing parts 1 & 2 will nab those 2 if they are still floating.

cheers teddy hit me up with some thoughts if you have the time. yeah they're about for the time being, 1 will go down soon tho as my trial runs out and i lose minutes

Brilliant J.
Mixing was clean and tidy, superb selection of lovely vibes while keeping a nice moody atmosphere.
really enjoyed it. will nab the other 2

Back
Top Bottom