Logistics – Glow Worm [Hospital]
Abstract Elements – Fourth Dimension [Auxiliary]
Minor Rain – Sons Of Classthor [Rotation Deep Dub]
Gang Colours – To Repel Ghosts (Stray Remix) [Brownswood]
Loxy & Resound – Leagues Deep [Absys]
Blu Mar Ten – Last Life In The Universe [Med School]
Synkro – Progression (Indigo Remix) [Exit]
Alix Perez – Hemlines Ft. Sabre [Shogun]

Easy guys, new one from me of the same breed as the last Midnight Maneuvers. Any feedback or anything (anything) would be wicked, hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited:
on this! tracklist looks hench

(i'm kamelias on soundcloud, just to let you know)

edit: nice one for including quarters :slayer:

Wicked mix, track selection is lovely as always. You always have the ability to pick really deep, warm tunes from fairly unknown labels which I really admire. City Of Gods in particular is such a nice track, as is Last Life In The Universe. Mixing is tight as well, big up man!

Wicked mix, track selection is lovely as always. You always have the ability to pick really deep, warm tunes from fairly unknown labels which I really admire. City Of Gods in particular is such a nice track, as is Last Life In The Universe. Mixing is tight as well, big up man!

nice one joe, definitely try to rep the lesser known artists for sure. thanks for the kind words :)

Also, check you with the Overlook dubs! ;) That tracks seriously scary though...

nice one guysss :grouphug:

Also, check you with the Overlook dubs! ;) That tracks seriously scary though...

aha yeah, got him doing some features and stuff for the website, such a gent sending some bits over too. not as fucking scary as your sig man jesus, gets me every time

Wicked mix all the way through. I have lots of love for those moody mixes full of half-beat/skip-beat patterns, it makes them very easy and enjoyable to listen to. I really dig this mix of City of Gods with Glow Worm, reminded me of "good old" Logistics, exceptional tune for sure. Also that Stray Remix of To Repel Ghosts is pretty sick. Another plus is that I didn't know most of the tunes. Can't wait for the third edition :)

Wicked mix all the way through. I have lots of love for those moody mixes full of half-beat/skip-beat patterns, it makes them very easy and enjoyable to listen to. I really dig this mix of City of Gods with Glow Worm, reminded me of "good old" Logistics, exceptional tune for sure. Also that Stray Remix of To Repel Ghosts is pretty sick. Another plus is that I didn't know most of the tunes. Can't wait for the third edition :)

thanks for the feedback dude! i'm with you on the 'old' logistics sentiment, crash bang wallop has such ridiculous variety. stray's a beast too definitely... gathering tunes for the next one shouldn't be too long

That opening tune is dark and dirty as hell! Look at you throwing out dubs and getting me completely sucked into the mix from the getgo. Loved it! Quarters -> Calling was a great transition too. Noticed that whole part in the beginning was really well crafted. I also never heard that Stray remix of Gang Colors but it was a big one, will have to track that down (digitally?). And I gotta give you props because Hemlines was my fucking tune when it got released. So glad to hear it get the proper love and respect it deserves.

This was a dark one, bruv, but I loved it. Great techy vibes that were just what the doctor ordered this weekend! Cheers!

That opening tune is dark and dirty as hell! Look at you throwing out dubs and getting me completely sucked into the mix from the getgo. Loved it! Quarters -> Calling was a great transition too. Noticed that whole part in the beginning was really well crafted. I also never heard that Stray remix of Gang Colors but it was a big one, will have to track that down (digitally?). And I gotta give you props because Hemlines was my fucking tune when it got released. So glad to hear it get the proper love and respect it deserves.

This was a dark one, bruv, but I loved it. Great techy vibes that were just what the doctor ordered this weekend! Cheers!

saaafe for the positive words HAB, certainly a lot darker than the first maneuvers was just the way it went this time round. yeah hemlines is the one i could listen to it alllllll day

thanks for checking rudeboi!

Yet another quality mix man! This mix I'd heard about 50% of the tunes, but they are all quality & makes for interesting listening with the tunes I hadn't heard before. Would be interested to know that Overlook tune. Pretty deep & dark. Recently rediscovered Quarters & how fun it is to mix with a few things, even it there isn't really a second drop with a beat / just mellows out with a riff from half way through :( that Ena tune is nice. Heard another tune by him / her / them before that I wanted to pick up but can't remember the name of it. City Of Gods I enjoyed as its quite melodic & laid back, sunday morning dnb. Liked the mixes into & out of Fourth Dimension. Still reach for that tune or Vortex Field if i'm thinking of spicing up some minimal / half time dnb mixes occasionally. Was nice hearing To Repel Ghosts rmx again. Pretty sure I heard it in a Critical podcast that Kasra hosted a little while back. Really like Leagues Deep as well as I'm fond of the majority of Loxy & Resounds recent stuff. I like how it is a bit more laid back as opposed to their harder stuff + the mix with Last Life In The Universe was just right, with both tunes complimenting each other, the melody of Last Life In The Universe with the drone of the Leagues Deep. The ideas in the last mix has to be my favourite, as I have both of the tunes, but mainly play the original Progression as I like how the bass takes hold (might have to start playing the rmx) + thought Hemlines was such a quality tune, went & got it cut to dubplate (will feature in a forthcoming mix ;) ) There were a couple of little tweaks in there, but nothing too major & nothing that really clanged. Interested to hear MM5 once you have chosen some equally fitting tunes for it

Back
Top Bottom