MIDI keyboard and NI Massive

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Hey, trying to use my MIDI keyboard assigned to massive but cant seem to do it. I own a EST Keycontrol 25 which has 4 rotary knobs and I am trying to assign them to the Massive attributes page so that I can use one of the macro controls for my filters etc. When I select the drop-down menu the only I can seem to use from there is the modulation wheel and I have no idea how to set up one of the knobs to control macro 1, all their doing right now is controlling volume or something. Any help?

Just right click on one of the macro knobs on the synth screen and click midi learn, then whatever control on your keyboard you use it will detect and map it.

Just right click on one of the macro knobs on the synth screen and click midi learn, then whatever control on your keyboard you use it will detect and map it.

Doesnt seem to be recognizing the knobs, works for the modulation wheel though... Any ideas?

The pitch and mod wheel should work anyway, which daw are you using?

Logic, they seem to be working but really wanted to use the knobs for cutoff, resonance, etc.. right now all of them seem to be controlling the volume bar, I move them around and I can see the thing just jumping around back and forth

Back
Top Bottom